After Saban's fourth straight loss to Auburn, 9 in a row

JohnDeere

Saban's future remarks  

17 members have voted

1. 1. After Saban's fourth straight loss to Auburn, Saban will remark that the loss is like......

• "Gettysburg, everything changed forever today"
    • "Waterloo, we will not recover, it is over"
    • "Yorktown, I cannot accept that we lost this battle"
    • He won't get the chance to comment.
  2. 2. After the NCAA's Infractions Committee contacts UAT about recruiting violiations, Saban will remark......

• "I would compare this to the fall of Berlin, we will fight this to the very end."
    • "I would compare this to the fall of Stalingrad, the end is near."
    • "This is like Hiroshima, Nagasaki is coming."
    • Saban will be long gone and the next 'era' has already begun.

His 2008 press conference, after going 6-6 and losing 57-3 against Auburn. The historical analogies get more obscure by the year.

"You know, it's really like the Battle of Omdurman, where we're the Sudanese. And while those British lancers overwhelmed us, you know that in just another 60 years or so, we'll be back out from under the British thumb."

2009, after going 8-4, only to lose 27-10.

"Don't you see? It's really not conventional war here. It's more like we're the Germanic tribes and Auburn is the Roman legions, whatever. Yes, they'll kick the crap out of us for the next three centuries. But eventually we'll overwhelm them."

2010, after going 7-5, losing to Auburn 49-7. Quoted while twirling two stainless steel balls in the palm of his hand.

"See, think of this as the Boxer Rebellion. We're the Society of Harmonious Fists, and Auburn is the imperialist occupiers. Sooner or later, they'll get tired of occupying our cities and using our women. Then we'll have them where we want them."

2011, after going 6-6, and being mercilessly flogged by Auburn 67-0.

[Mal Moore] "Saban is history. I'd like to introduce you to Alabama's newest head coach--Rush Propst."

After 2007, It was what it was.

2008, It was what it was

2009, It was what it was

2010, It...well you get my point.

Archived