Saban's leaving!

bigsixfive

ESPN announcers said he has lost his sense of reality.......Tricky Nicky is not doing well in good ole Alabammer.

By saying...."If we can't win doing it the right way, then I won't be here." Anyone here thinks he's talkin' about the Red Elephant Club? And possible recruiting Violations? Come to think of......He was cheating when he recruited some of the players. So, He was doing it the wrong way, Right? So.....Pack Your Bags nicky, You're not doing it the "right way".

And Bottomfeeder.......What the hell is that picture of... I've been trying to figure it out the last minute or so, Cherry Cobbler? Roast Beef with cherries?

You guys remind me of the ESPN yahoo's, taking things for more than face value.

He is not going anywhere (he also said that in case you missed the words after your bold text). I think some are reading/reaching into his words more than its worth.

By saying...."If we can't win doing it the right way, then I won't be here." Anyone here thinks he's talkin' about the Red Elephant Club? And possible recruiting Violations? Come to think of......He was cheating when he recruited some of the players. So, He was doing it the wrong way, Right? So.....Pack Your Bags nicky, You're not doing it the "right way".

And Bottomfeeder.......What the hell is that picture of... I've been trying to figure it out the last minute or so, Cherry Cobbler? Roast Beef with cherries?

Looks like a bad ass boston butt to me with a lot of glazed and grilled bbq sauce...

great...now I'm hungry...

You guys remind me of the ESPN yahoo's, taking things for more than face value.

He is not going anywhere (he also said that in case you missed the words after your bold text). I think some are reading/reaching into his words more than its worth.

I think someone doesn't know sarcasm and jokes from a bag of navy beans.

:poke:

The fun thing to do is to watch Saben's press conference and then watch Tuberville's.

The first is of a man who clearly doesn't want to be in the room,doesn't want to be asked questions, and is so much smarter than everyone else in the room.

Tub's is pleasant,comfortable, and does not sway from side to side like he is on some sort of amusement ride.

Smoked Sirloin Tip Roast, the black stuff is called the bark.

Archived