IT'S OFFICIAL

AUisAll

The entire country is wrong (Including ESPN, FOX and 99% of Americans) to even suggest that Saban was out of line comparing UAT's loss to LA MO to 911 and Pearl Harbor. He did nothing wrong dammit. The whole world is just out to get him and the bammers.

I know this because I visited tidefans.com. The mullets know what he meant and everyone else is just err, uhhh, ummm wrong.

I mentioned earlier that he might be considered a rude, condescending, jerk with Napolean syndrome. Is it too late for me to add that he is a borderline frigging idiot too?

If he weren't a coach, he probably would be a serial killer

I don't know if he would be a killer but I'll bet he wouldn't be teaching Dale Carnigie courses.

Anybody else have any ideas what he might or might not be doing?

sadly.......He's molding young men into Men. Does anyone here remember what the reporter guy from Miami had to say about him? Something to the effect of "I am just so sorry for the kids, because a person like him is teaching and molding them." Wow....Just Wow, that was said at the start of the season.

Guest BoStillKnows

If he weren't a coach, he probably would be a serial killer

I don't know if he would be a killer but I'll bet he wouldn't be teaching Dale Carnigie courses.

Anybody else have any ideas what he might or might not be doing?

He would be a satanic version of Alfred E. Newman...that's not meant to be disrespectful to Mr. Newman...

_blog_uploaded_images_tour05_newman-754867.jpg

Obviously if he weren't coaching football, he would do the one thing that would come natural to someone of his stature....he would be a jockey.

Used car salesman. :thedeal:

I mentioned earlier that he might be considered a rude, condescending, jerk with Napolean syndrome. Is it too late for me to add that he is a borderline frigging idiot too?

Borderline? He's waaaaaaay behind the bounds of borderline at this point.

sadly.......He's molding young men into Men. Does anyone here remember what the reporter guy from Miami had to say about him? Something to the effect of "I am just so sorry for the kids, because a person like him is teaching and molding them." Wow....Just Wow, that was said at the start of the season.

Damn unfortunate.

Say, how are the Dolphins without him? 0-10?

Damn unfortunate.

Yes, someone can't coach Saban's boys as well as he could...to what, 6 wins?

Damn unfortunate.

Yes, someone can't coach Saban's boys as well as he could...to what, 6 wins?

Hey, you can't just expect the new Dolphins head coach to go in there and change these bad apples that Saban left him to work with.

I don't think Miami misses him.

Link

It’s funny how Bammer fans are the only ones defending him......... Delusion at it's finest.

I don't think Miami misses him.

Link

It’s funny how Bammer fans are the only ones defending him......... Delusion at it's finest.

The truly insane think everyone else is crazy.

Archived