Miles: LSU is undefeated (in regulation play)

CircleDrill

You would think there would be a brain under that hat.

He's the equivalent of a walking catfish. The lights are on, but the ganglia is running the show.

What a doofus. If Saban would have coached LSU, they would have been undefeated last year and this year. That is a fact..... :thumbsup:

if saban coached lsu this year or last year... they would've been the same. only they would've lost to auburn. because that's kind of what he does.

if saban coached lsu this year or last year... they would've been the same. only they would've lost to auburn. because that's kind of what he does.

If you're going by historical trend, LSU would have lost three or four games minimum in each of the last two seasons because that's what Saban does. That's what he is.

After the Arky loss, I actually turned around and told my dad that at least LSU can say nobody has beat them in regulation. :lol:

Seriously though, from a players standpoint, you have to know it sucks that your MNC hopes were shot down because of two overtime losses. That is a tough pill to swallow. I think it would be easier to accept if a team just beat the crap out of you then to lose two in overtime.

After the Arky loss, I actually turned around and told my dad that at least LSU can say nobody has beat them in regulation. :lol:

Seriously though, from a players standpoint, you have to know it sucks that your MNC hopes were shot down because of two overtime losses. That is a tough pill to swallow. I think it would be easier to accept if a team just beat the crap out of you then to lose two in overtime.

Yeah except that they could have easily lost 4-5 games this season. When you play that many close games, you are bound to win and lose some. They were lucky that in this season 1 loss still had them in the hunt. I dont really feel all that bad for them. I think getting your NC hopes shot after 0 losses is a little tougher :poke:

They should have lost to Alabama but they got lucky, and they should have lost to Auburn but they got lucky. That would be 4 losses. 2 regulation and 2 OT losses for the Les Miles fans.

I have ZERO SYMPATHY for these corndogs. They are getting everything they deserve. I hope UT beats the stew out of them in Atlanta. That would be the icing on the cake.

Guest Tigrinum Major

What a doofus. If Saban would have coached LSU, they would have been undefeated last year and this year. That is a fact..... :thumbsup:

No, that is not a fact. That is a supposition that really has no basis in reality.

How many undefeated seasons had Saban had in his career?

I hope UT beats the stew out of them in Atlanta.

in regulation for that matter.

Exactly. :roflol:

I would rather see him lose in overtime, so that he could still be wondering why he's not playing for the BCS title.

Archived