Tuberville's status

AWK

No Clue, I just want to let everyone know that this in all may not be true. I just wanted to funnel all the information I got so everyone could stay informed with both sides of the "RUMORS". Because that is all they are right now.

I was one of the first people to a link to the KNWA site. It was deleted for whatever reason. The reason I've heard the buyout is going to be waived/lowered is that we have a deal with someone in place. Getting Tommy out, if it's true, would expedite the next hiring. I won't say the name I've heard as I have no link/source to verify it. The name doesn't excite me though.

You joined the site today. That link was your first post.

Forgive me while I whizz in your direction, k?

The join date under his avatar says 9/8/07.

Don't bore Galen with details...

the thing about ctt being vendictive from '03 is that he got what he wanted. he could have left then, but he came back won a lot of games, got renovations done to jhs, and most importantly, the people that did jetgate to him, people MUCH higher on the ladder, gone. he was left standing at the end of all that mess, and after all he's done here i just can't see it but i could be wrong.

I was one of the first people to a link to the KNWA site. It was deleted for whatever reason. The reason I've heard the buyout is going to be waived/lowered is that we have a deal with someone in place. Getting Tommy out, if it's true, would expedite the next hiring. I won't say the name I've heard as I have no link/source to verify it. The name doesn't excite me though.

The join date under his avatar says 9/8/07.

Don't bore Galen with details...

My honest take on the whole situation. Tuberville has done this to Arkansas before.

Night folks and War Eagle.

I've lurked for a while. Your classy attitude towards other posters (like this post) is why I don't post.

I am sick of this sh#$,first A&M,and nowArky.How about grow a backbone Jacobs.Tuberville should have been told on monday to put all these rumors to bed.He should have stated that he is the coach at Auburn,and would be the coach at Auburn,and the new contract would be worked out in the coming days period end of discussion. I"m sick of these coy word games.If he does not want to state his commitment to Auburn then he can pack up and go to Arky,or LSU,or Southern Miss or wherever the he%& they need a new coach.Now get out of the woods and go recruit.

I've lurked for a while. Your classy attitude towards other posters (like this post) is why I don't post.

i am sure galen will be thankful of your compliment

please keep to lurking....

I am sick of this sh#$,first A&M,and nowArky.How about grow a backbone Jacobs.Tuberville should have been told on monday to put all these rumors to bed.He should have stated that he is the coach at Auburn,and would be the coach at Auburn,and the new contract would be worked out in the coming days period end of discussion. I"m sick of these coy word games.If he does not want to state his commitment to Auburn then he can pack up and go to Arky,or LSU,or Southern Miss or wherever the he%& they need a new coach.Now get out of the woods and go recruit.

Ahem.... PM said he will be attending HS football games tomorrow night

Good. Based on your first-ever post, I'd have to say I'm doing my job and doing it well.

Wow. You must not have been reading all the stuff that says just that that the contract will be worked out when it is done. Reading comprehension is a wonderful thing. Maybe you should evaluate your sources better before hitting the Jump to Conclusions mat.

Good job. I'm sure CTT will jump right up and get on that. Moteasir?

Ahem.... PM said he will be attending HS football games tomorrow night

Good,thats what he gets paid 2mil a year for.I dont mean to get too reactionary,but Jeeze,enough is enough

Wow. You must not have been reading all the stuff that says just that that the contract will be worked out when it is done. Reading comprehension is a wonderful thing. Maybe you should evaluate your sources better before hitting the Jump to Conclusions mat.

I can read,and comprehend very well.Ther is a big difference in saying I"m not LOOKING

to go anywhere and saying I"m not leaving Auburn to go anywhere else. I also read the part about the contract which at this point doesn"t mean sH#$ until it is signed

I can read,and comprehend very well.Ther is a big difference in saying I"m not LOOKING

to go anywhere and saying I"m not leaving Auburn to go anywhere else. I also read the part about the contract which at this point doesn"t mean sH#$ until it is signed

so grammar is your weakness?

Good. Based on your first-ever post, I'd have to say I'm doing my job and doing it well.

It's Galen... Take it with a grain of salt.

My take... It seems like Tuberville is milking the cow with Auburn. If they don't agree... who knows.

Archived