UT smack on UGA

JohnDeere

I am sure UT will have fun at the Outbowl Bowl

Good one!

And Southlink was cheering his little heart out for UK on November 24th.......

If UGA could have just won the ones they were favored to win.......

Sad you have to live through another school :lol:

Does that t-shirt chap your a**?

Not at all.

Things that chap my a**:

- LSU winning anything

- South Carolina winning anything

- Notre Dame

Sad you have to live through another school :lol:

Does that t-shirt chap your a**?

Not at all.

Things that chap my a**:

- LSU winning anything

- South Carolina winning anything

- Notre Dame

Why the disdain for South Carolina?

Why not hate Tech?

Why not hate Tech?

From my outsider's point of view, it seems that USC/UGA rivalry is a little bigger than the GT/UGA rivalry. I'd attribute it to USC historically being a rival and add in the fact they are in the SEC, which carries more weight. Re-instate Tech in the SEC and things might intensify a little more. Correct me if I'm wrong SL.

Why not hate Tech?

From my outsider's point of view, it seems that USC/UGA rivalry is a little bigger than the GT/UGA rivalry. I'd attribute it to USC historically being a rival and add in the fact they are in the SEC, which carries more weight. Re-instate Tech in the SEC and things might intensify a little more. Correct me if I'm wrong SL.

Part of it is SL isn't from Georgia. The UGA-Tech rivalry used to be huge...but with Georgia dominating so much recently, it has lost some of its meaning to Georgia fans that didn't grow up in it.

The UGA game is still by far the biggest one on Tech's schedule though.

Arrogance of South California with the history of...well, there is no history at the school. Pathetic, miserable place

Your hatred for UGA = My hatred for South Carolina

Why not hate Tech?

I just don't hate Tech as much as other schools. I feel bad for Tech. Their fan base is so terrible and yet they admit it which takes away the fun of smack talking. They can't fill their stadium, They can't beat us in football, and when we play them in the Supers for baseball we knock them out in two games.

Maybe when Tech beats UGA in football I will hate them. I dunno. I haven't had that pleasure yet as a UGA fan.

Archived