Julio Jones DISMISSED?

DKW 86

Seriously...you just posted this....

Do you know how to read? I haven't tried to spin jack poo-poo face! I never gave a reason for JJ getting dismissed, or trying to say he quit. I didn't either way. COM PRE HEN SION!

All that after I had already said the following... let me do this like a children's book so I can hold your attention for two seconds....

I think the best point was made...

"Dismissed and leaving the team are entirely different."

You CAN NOT spin that.

Please stop.....dude.

...and ALSO this...

First of all, while you try, you're hopeless when it comes to spin. It takes intelligence, and while being a blind hopeless Bammer, BG is the only one out of you boobs capable of spin (thus the "dude" reference was aimed at BG...it's a word he's famous for).

You're just the annoying twerp that everybody laughs at.

...and you saying "Saban encourages players to play two sports" is NOT a response to my point of Julio being "DISMISSED". He did NOT just "leave the team".

...but please keep calling ME a "poo poo face" and pointing out MY comprehension skills after telling me Saban likes his recruits to play two sports. Very good info, but doesn't mean SH** when addressing anything I said. I wasn't addressing YOU directly, or YOUR post directly when I said the best point was already made about "dismissed vs. leaving the team".

:roflol:

Asshat. Small children in Tuscaloosa are crying now because of you.

Wow...that escalated quickly. That got out of hand.

MORON - Did I try to spin it? No. Saban does encourage players to play two sports. That's all I said. Try to read more into it Beavis.

actually, CNS has tried multiple times to convince JJ to NOT play 2 sports. he has been wanting to run track also wherever he may go but CNS has pretty much talked him out of it from what i understand. and that may be part of the case here too, not entirely sure. from what i was told they were probably kicked off for lack of effort. JJ is still sorta banged up. him and Robert Lester are both pretty worried about getting injured. i was told that more than likely thats the deal behind this and that the basketball coach doesn't think its fair to the team that those two put football first even when the season is over and don't put 100% effort into basketball now. my guy isn't entirely sure because he's out of town right now and hasn't personally spoken to either of the two yet, so take it fwiw.

MORON - Did I try to spin it? No. Saban does encourage players to play two sports. That's all I said. Try to read more into it Beavis.

actually, CNS has tried multiple times to convince JJ to NOT play 2 sports. he has been wanting to run track also wherever he may go but CNS has pretty much talked him out of it from what i understand. and that may be part of the case here too, not entirely sure. from what i was told they were probably kicked off for lack of effort. JJ is still sorta banged up. him and Robert Lester are both pretty worried about getting injured. i was told that more than likely thats the deal behind this and that the basketball coach doesn't think its fair to the team that those two put football first even when the season is over and don't put 100% effort into basketball now. my guy isn't entirely sure because he's out of town right now and hasn't personally spoken to either of the two yet, so take it fwiw.

This was sort of my point exactly. What kind of person paticipates in a sport and doesn't give 100%? What if he gets in college and it isn't in his best interest to give 100% (catch one across the middle, dive for a catch, ect.) because to get hurt may hinder his draft status. Is that the kind of guy you want on the field?

This was sort of my point exactly. What kind of person paticipates in a sport and doesn't give 100%? What if he gets in college and it isn't in his best interest to give 100% (catch one across the middle, dive for a catch, ect.) because to get hurt may hinder his draft status. Is that the kind of guy you want on the field?

Great point.

Great point.

Yes, and that description sounds familiar to the Bama team. I just can't put a finger on who though. I was walking through the hallway and thought of it, but Jumbo the Karaoke DJ made me forget who I was thinking about.

well, if we were giving him a scholarship to play basketball it might get me a little worried. he's being recruited to play football and he obviously gives 100% effort on the field. the fact that he's not wanting to get hurt playing basketball so he can make sure he's good for football doesn't really bother me.

Great point.

Yes, and that description sounds familiar to the Bama team. I just can't put a finger on who though. I was walking through the hallway and thought of it, but Jumbo the Karaoke DJ made me forget who I was thinking about.

Give me the microphone first so I can bust like a bubble.

B-O-O-S-I-E-B-A-D-A-Z-Z That's Me.....Wipe me down!

Happy Mutha F'N New Year....Mutha F'ers......

Oh yeah I forgot to add......!!!BOOOMMMMM!!!!!!!

How could Saban convince Jones of anything? He hasn't committed to Alabama, or anyone else for that matter.

because he's already on the payroll. <_<

B-O-O-S-I-E-B-A-D-A-Z-Z That's Me.....Wipe me down!

Happy Mutha F'N New Year....Mutha F'ers......

Oh yeah I forgot to add......!!!BOOOMMMMM!!!!!!!

Shoulder's, Chest, Pant's, Shoe's.

You have GOT to be kidding me. Talk about being desperate....when you have to spin a high school kid getting kicked off his high school basketball team into a positive for your university football program...

This is incredible. So incredible, it must have been spun from the "RWS Incredible Spin-o-matic" (pictured below not life-size).

spin.gif

You have GOT to be kidding me. Talk about being desperate....when you have to spin a high school kid getting kicked off his high school basketball team into a positive for your university football program...

This is incredible. So incredible, it must have been spun from the "RWS Incredible Spin-o-matic" (pictured below not life-size).

spin.gif

hey, genius....i was telling Ashandarei that CNS does not always encourage players to play 2 sports, as he has encouraged JJ not to. and i said the reason he was probably kicked off the team was for lack of effort on the team, not because CNS told him to not put in effort. he missed some practice time along with Robert Lester and neither were putting all of their effort into basketball due to fear of injury and some nagging injuries for JJ (turf toe mainly). oh, and use something other than Paint Shop Pro next time you make a graphic. i mean, if you're going to try and make fun of me, at least make it look good. besides, somebody will probably come by and delete the graphic anyways. i don't think we're allowed to make graphics making fun of each other....or does that apply to a rival fan? if not, i want to know why nobody can make a graphic poking fun at WarTim but they can make graphics poking fun at others.

. oh, and use something other than Paint Shop Pro next time you make a graphic. i mean, if you're going to try and make fun of me, at least make it look good.

Kind of like this one?....

Can I take a crack at sig for you???

bgmonkeypb4.jpg

Archived