Sugar Bowl

BZ770

I think that Georgia will win this game by 2 scores, but If Hawaii lays a good licking on Georgia, then I would be screaming MNC.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no way georgia dominates. they may win but it will be close.

I am very interested to see how this game goes. I see uga coming after Brennan, or at least they better. Then just playing smash mouth on O running the ball to keep the UH O off the field. I don't see anyway that the UH D can contain the uga O unless uga self implodes with TOs and mistakes. Gotta keep UH O off the field. Thier passing game is scary good and probably will put some points on the board.

How do you figure this? Especially when the best team BY FAR that they have seen this year is Boise State??

Take a look at their schedule and how many SEC teams do you think would be undefeated with that schedule?? I mean....they played AT LA Tech..... That is not a National Championship caliber team that plays AT LA Tech, I'm sorry.

September 2 Northern Colorado W 63-6 1-0 (0-0)

September 8 at Louisiana Tech W 45-44 2-0 (1-0)

September 15 at UNLV W 49-14 3-0 (1-0)

September 23 Charleston Southern W 66-10 4-0 (1-0)

September 29 at Idaho W 48-20 5-0 (2-0)

October 7 Utah State W 52-37 6-0 (3-0)

October 12 at San Jose State W 42-35 7-0 (4-0)

October 28 New Mexico State W 50-13 8-0 (5-0)

November 10 Fresno State W 37-30 9-0 (6-0)

November 16 at Nevada W 28-26 10-0 (7-0)

November 23 No. 19 Boise State W 39-27 11-0 (8-0)

December 1 Washington W 35-28 12-0 (8-0)

January 1 vs No. 5 Georgia 8:30 PM ET Fox Tickets

How do you figure this? Especially when the best team BY FAR that they have seen this year is Boise State??

Take a look at their schedule and how many SEC teams do you think would be undefeated with that schedule?? I mean....they played AT LA Tech..... That is not a National Championship caliber team that plays AT LA Tech, I'm sorry.

For sure don't take UH for granted. I wasn't impressed with them until I watched he UW game. I turned it off after UW got ahead like 21-0 or 28-0. Then I saw they won 35-28. Not that UW is a great team, but compared to the others on their schedule.

uga took WVU for granted a couple of years ago. That didn't turn out well. I think uga will come out ready to go...maybe not flat. They are about to kick it off!!!

Georgia needs to keep running, they had the box full, and their back took it to the house.

I don't think Hawaii will be able to stop the UGA offense, I think they will be successful moving the ball and score the points but in the end the Warrior D will not be able to hold when it counts and UGA will pull it out by two scores.

Georgia has been off sides 4 times that drive, one was so blatent he was 2 steps across the line at the snap. The other a defender lined up accross the line after a shift. Those are just the last 2 offsides.

They need to be calling georgia on those or Hawaii will suffer all night as blockers and pass rushers get fast starts on a WAC offensive line.

because i hate them and i'm not convinced in the least bit that they are the world beaters that ESPN claims they are. Hawaii played nobody but that's still a difficult scheme to plan for and will give anyone problems unless they are starting champ bailey and charles woodson at CB.

UGA is going to be REALLY good next year. I expect our matchup to be between 2 Top 10 teams in Jordan-Hare.

Hopefully we'll get the same outcome that we got the last time we played UGA with a first year OC. ;)

you can go ahead and start the roux....i like my crow with conecuh sausage, onions, celery, and bell peppers

Good to see the Hawaii player moving. For a second there I thought it was really serious.

Good to see the Hawaii player moving. For a second there I thought it was really serious.

That reminded me of Reggie Brown...he was out instantly

I think one issue that Hawaii won't over come is that Knoshon (sp) Moreno is as big as the Hawaii defensive linemen. The Georgia linemen are like 2-4 inches taller and much bigger.

They won't be able to slow down Georgia the whole night.

That reminded me of Reggie Brown...he was out instantly

Wow, that brings back memories of sitting in the student section chanting 'Reggie, Reggie, R....'

I think one issue that Hawaii won't over come is that Knoshon (sp) Moreno is as big as the Hawaii defensive linemen. The Georgia linemen are like 2-4 inches taller and much bigger.

They won't be able to slow down Georgia the whole night.

All night? Hell, at this point they should settle for one drive.

Yeah, they should have switched the matchups around, put Hawaii with Illinois and USC with UGA, that would have made for a couple of great games I think. UGA is playing lights out and they look phenomenal.

Archived