Sugar Bowl

BZ770

Does anyone else have a big problem with that Hawaii player being back in the, any doctor will tell you that he is at a huge risk for a head injury, that just seems irresponsible by the Hawaii coaching staff to me, much worse than the whole Dennis Dixon thing.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, they should have switched the matchups around, put Hawaii with Illinois and USC with UGA, that would have made for a couple of great games I think. UGA is playing lights out and they look phenomenal.

I disagree. If they would have done that Illinois and Hawaii fans would think that their teams are actually good. These 2 beatings today were very much needed for both fan bases.

If uga keeps getting Brennan like that, they will have to have a big play to score. See about UH adjustments at halftime, i think they are done for. I don't see uga letting off the gas!!

#29 for UH needs to get taken down a notch or two.

Yeah, they should have switched the matchups around, put Hawaii with Illinois and USC with UGA, that would have made for a couple of great games I think. UGA is playing lights out and they look phenomenal.

I disagree. If they would have done that Illinois and Hawaii fans would think that their teams are actually good. These 2 beatings today were very much needed for both fan bases.

Good point, you're right. But USC also doesn't need another ego boost either.

i think this game proves an excellent point to some of those who said Hawaii should get a shot at the MNC. just because you're undefeated doesn't mean you're the best.

signed,

UGA

This game has been a complete mismatch so far. Hope it continues in the 2nd half and UGA wins by 4+ touchdowns.

the more the better. i've been looking forward to this game all day because i had a pretty good feeling UGA would destroy Hawaii. if they can hang 45 on AU they can sure as hell do the same tonight.

Totally agree. His hit on Henderson was awful and then he ran up and down the sidelines like he'd just accomplished something praise worthy. I wouldn't be suprised if he's got a target on his back in the 2nd half.

I am at the game. It aint over. Just watch

I am not at the game, but I sure wish this halftime was over.

Come on S'link, Hawaii has shown nothing to make me believe they stand any chance here.

I love the way they've been showing halftime shows more and more in recent years, espeically in bowl coverage. As a former band member, it makes me happy to see we're finally getting some more respect from the media.

Totally agree. His hit on Henderson was awful and then he ran up and down the sidelines like he'd just accomplished something praise worthy. I wouldn't be suprised if he's got a target on his back in the 2nd half.

They've ripped his helmet off twice on punt returns. I wouldn't be surprised if they are trying to get a head shot on him.

What's really messed up is that the commentators said Henderson was playing his last game. Sucks to go out on such a dirty play.

I love the way they've been showing halftime shows more and more in recent years, espeically in bowl coverage. As a former band member, it makes me happy to see we're finally getting some more respect from the media.

I like marching bands. I hate the stupid choreographed shows where they trot out some washed up star desperate to revive his flagging career.

I like marching bands. I hate the stupid choreographed shows where they trot out some washed up star desperate to revive his flagging career.

i remember i was part of Foley's marching band when we got to play in the halftime show at the 1999 Peach Bowl which was also AU/Clemson that year. i swear you can't throw a rock up there without hitting a Chick-Fil-A, and that is why i hate their food to this day. try eating there 3-4 times daily for 4 days. but yeah anytime a high school band gets to play in the halftime show of a bowl game its usually alot of fun for the members. our football team sucked when i was in band so everyone clamored over the band anyways.

BBBLLLLOOOOOWWWWWWW OOOOUUUUUTTTTTTT.

Good God. This is awful. The thing is, I couldn't care less about the Orange Bowl and the Fiesta Bowl, so this is it until Monday. I knew it'd be bad, but I was hoping to see a little pizazz from Hawaii.

this is absolutely hilarious. "SHOULD HAWAII BE PLAYING FOR THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP???" please. this team sucks. having to scrape it out over UW was proof enough that these kids are pretenders. "WHY DIDN'T COLT BRENNAN WIN THE HEISMAN???" uga has hit this kid hard enough four or five times tonight to make him sterile. i love it!

Hawaii is just outmatched in every aspect of the game. At least people will now realize that just b/c you go undefeated doesn't mean your actually a decent team, you have to prove it by playing somebody halfway decent.

BBBLLLLOOOOOWWWWWWW OOOOUUUUUTTTTTTT.

Good God. This is awful. The thing is, I couldn't care less about the Orange Bowl and the Fiesta Bowl, so this is it until Monday. I knew it'd be bad, but I was hoping to see a little pizazz from Hawaii.

i think we just saw the last of Brennan for the night. that might not be a bad thing for Hawaii either.

UGA is just about playing a perfect game - they are owning some Polynesian arse

Who all does Georgia lose from this team? They're going to get some serious hype next season.

Archived