The "French Benefits" of going to UAT

JohnDeere

and if you think they don't have ladies show recruits around at the AU campus, then you're fairly oblivious.

Go donate 15 bucks to Tide Pride so somebody can buy Julio a shirt with a collar.

and if you think they don't have ladies show recruits around at the AU campus, then you're fairly oblivious.

Go donate 15 bucks to Tide Pride so somebody can buy Julio a shirt with a collar.

:lol:

that was pretty good

I think Jumbo and I still have some eligiblity left.....I'll go on a Official Visit to the turds. I'll even commit to them, then on signing day.....I'll switch over to the Bright Side and I'll send some video clips, via my Cellphone, to the NCAA's office. But, before I send the videos to the office of the NCAA I'll do a Background check on the person I'm sending them to, you know, make sure they ain't part of "The Machine". Perfect

Here's an interesting thought -

The second picture looks like an official Alabama Crimson Tide function. Are those two girls in any way associated with the athletic department?

At Auburn, we have Tiger Hosts/Tigerettes who work with recruiting. They show recruits around, tell them about Auburn, and show them a good time (an ethical good time). There are many rules that are drilled into our head by Compliance. We had a nice long talk about what's allowed on visits and what's not. Tiger Hosts/Tigerettes are considered part of the athletic department. One major rule was that we were not allowed to take pictures with recruits, and we were definitely not allowed to post them on the internet. If a parent of the recruit wanted to take a picture of their kid and his Tiger Host/Tigerette together, they could but only with their camera. Also, we were strictly forbidden to be seen or take pictures with recruits outside of Auburn athletic department functions. Any parties or apartments that a recruit was at, we were supposed to leave immediately. Sounds a little tedious, but that's what we were told. If these rules weren't followed, it was considered an NCAA violation. Minor violation, but still not something we wanted to do.

I'm assuming the same rules apply with every school. If Brittany Two-a-Days is hanging out with Starr Jackson at an apartment AND working with recruits on official Alabama football business, that's not good. That's not only not good, but that's considered Colorado bad.

I'm not sure if they are hosts, but they are dating some of the football players. THey happen to be at one of the guys houses. Nothing going on there. My cousin was tere for a little while.

I'm not sure if they are hosts, but they are dating some of the football players. THey happen to be at one of the guys houses. Nothing going on there. My cousin was tere for a little while.

It looks like "they are dating" Starr Jackson.

:o I thought she was marrying little Ross Wilson?

Here's an interesting thought -

The second picture looks like an official Alabama Crimson Tide function. Are those two girls in any way associated with the athletic department?

At Auburn, we have Tiger Hosts/Tigerettes who work with recruiting. They show recruits around, tell them about Auburn, and show them a good time (an ethical good time). There are many rules that are drilled into our head by Compliance. We had a nice long talk about what's allowed on visits and what's not. Tiger Hosts/Tigerettes are considered part of the athletic department. One major rule was that we were not allowed to take pictures with recruits, and we were definitely not allowed to post them on the internet. If a parent of the recruit wanted to take a picture of their kid and his Tiger Host/Tigerette together, they could but only with their camera. Also, we were strictly forbidden to be seen or take pictures with recruits outside of Auburn athletic department functions. Any parties or apartments that a recruit was at, we were supposed to leave immediately. Sounds a little tedious, but that's what we were told. If these rules weren't followed, it was considered an NCAA violation. Minor violation, but still not something we wanted to do.

I'm assuming the same rules apply with every school. If Brittany Two-a-Days is hanging out with Starr Jackson at an apartment AND working with recruits on official Alabama football business, that's not good. That's not only not good, but that's considered Colorado bad.

Are you implying that someone from bammer would knowingly cheat?

So, basically you didn't show where townhall was wrong about anything, and you don't know what you're talking about....

gotcha :thumbsup:

Some of the comments here about the girls were a little over the line and were deleted. Keep it above board, folks.

How about this?

They look like trash and make me want to vomit. I wouldn't touch them or their mother with YOUR pickle.

Some of the comments here about the girls were a little over the line and were deleted. Keep it above board, folks.

How about this?

They look like trash and make me want to vomit. I wouldn't touch them or their mother with YOUR pickle.

....for a nickel?

How about this?

But you can damn sure sing...

610xng5.jpg

How about this?

This coming from a guy with a thing for a goth chick and a certain young fluzie with the initials RR....dude...you are on CRACK...

The chick in the black is H O T!!!!

Hey guys, although I love bashing bama.....

The girl on the right in the second picture, I graduated high school with her, we even had a few classes together. I can tell you with 100% certainty that although she is stunningly beautiful(this picture doesn't do her justice) there is no way she would be doing anything that would be looked down upon. I have seen her in plenty of potentially bad situation and she has always handled herself with dignity and class. I've kept up with her in college and it hasn't changed. I just wanted everyone to know.

So, there is an M on the cabinets of that kitchen? That is something pretty unique. Possibly a sorority or fraternity house? Someone's personal house, although I've never seen anyone put the initial of their last name on their kitchen cabinets? That could tell where that picture was taken.

Excellent delete post. Thanks for the explanation. Now, I can imagine what was said in my sick, perverted mind without exposing others to the pleasure! *grin* - or the pain!

Good post TT and great modsmanship.

Hey guys, although I love bashing bama.....

The girl on the right in the second picture, I graduated high school with her, we even had a few classes together. I can tell you with 100% certainty that although she is stunningly beautiful(this picture doesn't do her justice) there is no way she would be doing anything that would be looked down upon. I have seen her in plenty of potentially bad situation and she has always handled herself with dignity and class. I've kept up with her in college and it hasn't changed. I just wanted everyone to know.

Do you have any nekid, although obviously pure and "artsy" pics of her you could share? :poke::roflol:

Excellent delete post. Thanks for the explanation. Now, I can imagine what was said in my sick, perverted mind without exposing others to the pleasure! *grin* - or the pain!

Good post TT and great modsmanship.

I aim to please.

Archived