Ron Paul

CCTAU

For VP. After watching the debate, he would be great. He knows what to do, but he just gets to sit their while "the man" does all the talking.

Seriously. You make him VP and then tell him to revamp the tax code and social security. He goes away mumbling. And in two years you have a great plan. He seems capable from a fiscal standpoint, but listening to that guy talk is like nails on a chalkboard. So Vice President Paul it is.

Maybe as a Cabinet member. Otherwise, his kookiness would get the GOP clobbered. You do realize he'd have to participate in at least two VP debates in the fall?

For VP. After watching the debate, he would be great. He knows what to do, but he just gets to sit their while "the man" does all the talking.

Seriously. You make him VP and then tell him to revamp the tax code and social security. He goes away mumbling. And in two years you have a great plan. He seems capable from a fiscal standpoint, but listening to that guy talk is like nails on a chalkboard. So Vice President Paul it is.

Sorry but I think Huck's gonna fill that position. I do agree with Titan, he would be great to have on the staff though.

I've got it.

President: McCain

Vice President - Huckabee

Secretary of State - Paul

Attorney General - Thompson

I think we've got ourselves a heck of a team.

I've got it.

SoS?! :blink: You want that guy representing us on the world stage? You've got to be kidding.

I've got it.

SoS?! :blink: You want that guy representing us on the world stage? You've got to be kidding.

Yeah really, you want a guy who a guy who despises our international policies and parters to become our primary diplomat? Rethink that one...maybe secretary of the treasury...

My original post was tongue-in-cheek. I feel for the guy. He seems to be very smart when it comes to economics. But you guys are right. If I had to listen to him in a debate where he actually got to talk, I'd prolly hang myself.

I can't stand Romney, but the more I listen to him, the better he sounds on a domestic note. I'm just not sure how he would handle the war on terror.

Archived