Bama's New DC

Proud Tiger

Yeah you read it right. Now that they have a new OC, the next step in the process is the DC. Steele apparently has his bags packed and waiting until after signing day to announce his departure.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah you read it right. Now that they have a new OC, the next step in the process is the DC. Steele apparently has his bags packed and waiting until after signing day to announce his departure.

I'm sure Saban will hire a capable replacement. Maybe Muschamp will reunite with him..... B)

I'm sure Saban will hire a capable replacement. Maybe Muschamp will reunite with him..... B)

So Muschamp is Saban's first choice?

link?

I don't know, but wouldn't worry much about defense. Saban knows a little about the subject.

He offered the job to Muschamp last year. We have found our replacement for bamaperry......

I don't know, but wouldn't worry much about defense. Saban knows a little about the subject.

Ah, the truth surfaces.

He offered the job to Muschamp last year. We have found our replacement for bamaperry......

He might feel differently if offered now. He is not drinking the Bobby Lowerade anymore.....

He might feel differently if offered now. He is not drinking the Bobby Lowerade anymore.....

But I hear Paul Bryant Jr.'s and the Drummond's are even worse.

I doubt that.

I doubt that.

Wow, that really shocks me.

Are you 12?

If it's true, here's a suggestion for Nicky boy. Make your list now and skip the first five entries. Starting the list at number six on the list will probably limit the no's to less than ten.

steele's not going anywhere

Guys, quit making crap up. I mean if 3 post nashvilletider says he ain't goin, then HE AIN'T GOIN.

Guys, quit making crap up. I mean if 3 post nashvilletider says he ain't goin, then HE AIN'T GOIN.

LOL......I'm afraid he will be a finalist for the USA job, as will Eddie Gran(sp?).

All jokes aside, the South president was on our local sports talk show this morning and said the probable new coach is a current DC and he is on campus today for a second interview. Read into it what you want but I'd call Steele a frontrunner.

I think you have reading comprehension problems

http://blog.al.com/goldmine/2008/01/auburn...ot_going_t.html

I didn't know he was no longer a candidate. My mistake. You can't comprehend something that you haven't read...... :rolleyes:

Nutsvilletider cracks me up. It is the last 25 years of the bammernation in micro. Deny. Deny. Deny. Deflect. Deflect. Deflect. Remember the Bear. Remember the Bear. Remember the Bear. Get beat by Auburn. Get beat by Auburn. Get beat by Auburn. Hire a new coach. Hire a new coach. Hire a new coach.

Who told you, Saban, Steele or runswithscissors?

actually saban told julio who told runswithscissors then he told nashvilletider

I think you have reading comprehension problems

http://blog.al.com/goldmine/2008/01/auburn...ot_going_t.html

I didn't know he was no longer a candidate. My mistake. You can't comprehend something that you haven't read...... :rolleyes:

you don't do so well with comprehending the things you do read either...

Archived