Hillary vs McCain

DKW 86

If the election came down to these two?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you vote for?

• Hillary
    • McCain

I asked this question of a few folks that I know that follow politics at work. We all said exactly the same thing. There is sssooo little difference on these two it is knd of a boring campaign.

McCain has her in integrity. They both dont know bumpkiss about the economy. They are both tax raisers. They are both big govt big spenders. Both are almost identical on Iraq.

Hillary has said a little more on healthcare this time but I doubt if McCain would object to her plan either.

So, who would you vote for?

I still think Obama beats Hillary in the Democratic primaries. Then you'll have a serious choice.

One big differentiator between Clinton and McCain? Attitude towards the military.

Difference? Military, Iraq, Government Based healthcare. Hillary seems to think the economy is "failed".

Integrity.

And McCain, while not as pro-life as I'd like him to be, is miles moreso that Hillary.

Hillary.

Why?

I agree with her on more issues than I do McCain.

Am I enthused about her campaign? No. However, a small part of me has always liked her because her Republicans hate her with such passion. Anything that the GOP establishment is against, I'm for.

Am I enthused about her campaign? No. However, a small part of me has always liked her because her Republicans hate her with such passion. Anything that the GOP establishment is against, I'm for.

If you're being honest, it's probably more than a small part.

Hillary.

Why?

I agree with her on more issues than I do McCain.

I would vote for the imp that blows Satan on Thursdays before I'd vote for Hillary.

The ONLY time I would vote for McCain would be if he was running against Hillary. I don't trust him. To me, voting for McCain is voting for the Democratic Party.

If you're being honest, it's probably more than a small part.

Nope.

I won't work for her for ioda. My vote will be the extent of it.

Archived