How things quickly change...In SEC football (from a Bama fan)

T_in_HSV

It is really hard to predict the future :-)...But, right now Auburn is ahead of Alabama as a program. Alabama might be "getting better or more competitive" but Auburn is still in front. Alabama had a great day recruiting...but I remember several times when "The Tide had shifted"...and it went back in Auburn's favor...

1999 After Bama beat AU @ home. Bama fans were riding the wave of national championship dreams for 2000. A #3 ranking, and a 3-8 season later...Auburn remained in control.

2001 Auburn shocks Auburn 31-7 (I think that was the score). Fran looks like he his going to get the Tide rollin'...Produces a quality team but loses the 2002 Iron Bowl & the streak follows.

2005 - Alabama beats Florida...and rises to #3 in the polls....To play Auburn and find out we can't block anyone...Shula would get one more year...

February 6th, 2008 ... Alabama signs the #1 recruiting class...and...(we will find out)

I can bet on one thing...Alabama's performance for the next years against you guys couldn't be worse...So, when you hit rock bottom...there is only one way up!!!

In other words, you guys don't need to panic...not just yet...lol.

You might have a bad/average day...As Bama fans...we have had a pretty lousy decade...with a few bright flashes of light.

RTR :ua::ua::ua:

Archived