Recruiting

Eagle's Claw

After gridiron dumbed his post down for me, and bg being his kool aid drinking self, I thought about firing back at them for being so stupid, but have decided not to. I am smart enough to know that I can't win an arguement with delusional fans from a rival school, so I won't try. Maybe this should be their thought process when visiting an AUBURN board. I guess they just blend into the crimson love fest on bama boards, and they feel like they aren't important enough to be heard, so they come over here and show their true colors.

Fixed that for you. You are right on. I can tell you one of the most prolific bama posters here was once a regular poster on RollTideBama.com (the old Crimson Tusks) and got crosswise there and has been stirring the pot here ever since.

Fixed that for you. You are right on. I can tell you one of the most prolific bama posters here was once a regular poster on RollTideBama.com (the old Crimson Tusks) and got crosswise there and has been stirring the pot here ever since.

I was posting here before Rolltidebama existed, before it was CrimsonTusks, and before they broke off from Tide-Talk.

I was posting here before Rolltidebama existed, before it was CrimsonTusks, and before they broke off from Tide-Talk.

Did I mention names? But I will ask, are you posting there now and if not why not?

Did I mention names? But I will ask, are you posting there now and if not why not?

I'm not a fan of running people down publicly, so I'm not really going to comment on it. I don't post there, I have my reasons. But nobody gains anything from me putting negative stuff out there about others. They can run me down all they want (not that they care about me anymore), but it's just not my style.

Apparently it's a dish it out but can't take it policy here.

No, you just haven't earned the right to give us crap. When you come in from the get-go talking smack, you're going to get it with both barrels. So hike up the big girl panties and deal with it if that's your game.

Learn where you are. I dont go to your stupid Bammer boards and start s***, maybe you should do the same. You're going to come here and question me? Who the **** are are you?

I don't have the time to read through all this, but I really want to make one request: gridiron, please have the guts to come on this site after the Iron Bowl. All the "your coach got his a$$ handed to him" blah, blah, blah... just have the guts to come back and as BG put it... "own it" when we work you over for the SEVENTH STRAIGHT YEAR.

Seriously, it's a recruiting season. There is no doubt in my mind that $aban and the boys pushed harder this year than we expected. No doubt. But there is equally no doubt in my mind that Auburn would've gotten the exact same number of guys from St. Paul's regardless of who the coach was at Bama. NO PLAYER from St. Paul's is going to Auburn any. time. soon. It has nothing to do with who coaches in Tuscaloosa. I give $aban credit for getting them to Bama as opposed to LSU or Florida or FSU, but they were never going to Auburn. ever. He had no effect on that.

In the end, this class is going to be long forgotten after we beat your red a$$es in November, in your house AGAIN. You can have this all you want. Tubby is going to hand $aban his a$$ on the field for the 5th time in 7 meetings come November.

No, you just haven't earned the right to give us crap. When you come in from the get-go talking smack, you're going to get it with both barrels. So hike up the big girl panties and deal with it if that's your game.

Earned the right to give my opinion? Perhaps.

I'm not the one who bitched about responses from someone else and mentioned ''probably get banned ''

It's not bothering me.I'm only giving my opinion on your responses. That's why I said some of you have given it and can't stand to get some back. I'm not trying to piss off anyone just giving back what your giving.

Maybe you should take some of your own advice? '' hike up the big girl panties and deal with it if that's your game.''

Learn where you are. I dont go to your stupid Bammer boards and start s***, maybe you should do the same. You're going to come here and question me? Who the **** are are you?

Yes your right I'm in your house and I can see that. All I'm doing is giving back what your dishing out man.

read my post above. Maybe you should take Titan Tigers advise as well?

I don't have the time to read through all this, but I really want to make one request: gridiron, please have the guts to come on this site after the Iron Bowl. All the "your coach got his a$$ handed to him" blah, blah, blah... just have the guts to come back and as BG put it... "own it" when we work you over for the SEVENTH STRAIGHT YEAR.

Seriously, it's a recruiting season. There is no doubt in my mind that $aban and the boys pushed harder this year than we expected. No doubt. But there is equally no doubt in my mind that Auburn would've gotten the exact same number of guys from St. Paul's regardless of who the coach was at Bama. NO PLAYER from St. Paul's is going to Auburn any. time. soon. It has nothing to do with who coaches in Tuscaloosa. I give $aban credit for getting them to Bama as opposed to LSU or Florida or FSU, but they were never going to Auburn. ever. He had no effect on that.

In the end, this class is going to be long forgotten after we beat your red a$$es in November, in your house AGAIN. You can have this all you want. Tubby is going to hand $aban his a$$ on the field for the 5th time in 7 meetings come November.

No problem.I already said I'm not happy about your 6. Congrats. It's over. We are in recruiting season and that's the talk. Why don't you own it on the recruiting front. Instead of making excuses?

No recruite we offered signed with you. No recruite you offered that had an offer from us signed with you.

But there is equally no doubt in my mind that Auburn would've gotten the exact same number of guys from St. Paul's regardless of who the coach was at Bama. NO PLAYER from St. Paul's is going to Auburn any. time. soon. It has nothing to do with who coaches in Tuscaloosa.

But..but..but we just got outworked. I love how BamaGrad totally skipped over my points about the douche at St.Pauls purposely declining to send his kids to AU's camp, or Vigor's coach crapping his pants on the radio explaining that Scott isn't going anywhere but Bama. BG totally took the bait like I knew he would too, not once did I say anything about Bama cheating and surprise: thats the first thing he brings up. Like I said, a year ago when Shula and Bama was in the dirt all the coaches in Mobile were kissing AU ass. The Great Saban arrives and all the Bammers-at-heart come out of their little holes. If you haven't noticed by now, HS coaches are like the little kids who follow the older kids around in an effort to look cool. No little kid wants to follow a perennial loser around, hence why a year ago everyone was making fun of Bama and Shula. The media in this state works the same way.

If you think this is sour grapes you are sadly mistaken. You can ask War Matt, I've been PM'ing him back and forth throughout the entire year.

No, not "perhaps." You. Haven't. Earned. It. Here.

We don't know you from Adam. There are some Bama fans and even a few LSU fans we take some crap from and give it back in kind and it's all in good fun. They've been here for years. You've been here five minutes. How about getting to know some folks before coming in guns a'blazin to set us Aubies right?

But there is equally no doubt in my mind that Auburn would've gotten the exact same number of guys from St. Paul's regardless of who the coach was at Bama. NO PLAYER from St. Paul's is going to Auburn any. time. soon. It has nothing to do with who coaches in Tuscaloosa.

But..but..but we just got outworked. I love how BamaGrad totally skipped over my points about the douche at St.Pauls purposely declining to send his kids to AU's camp, or Vigor's coach crapping his pants on the radio explaining that Scott isn't going anywhere but Bama. BG totally took the bait like I knew he would too, not once did I say anything about Bama cheating and surprise: thats the first thing he brings up. Like I said, a year ago when Shula and Bama was in the dirt all the coaches in Mobile were kissing AU ass. The Great Saban arrives and all the Bammers-at-heart come out of their little holes. If you haven't noticed by now, HS coaches are like the little kids who follow the older kids around in an effort to look cool. No little kid wants to follow a perennial loser around, hence why a year ago everyone was making fun of Bama and Shula. The media in this state works the same way.

If you think this is sour grapes you are sadly mistaken. You can ask War Matt, I've been PM'ing him back and forth throughout the entire year.

Thanks, you just all but admitted what Bama fans have been saying. ''a year ago everyone was making fun of Bama. The media works the same way.'' According to a lot of aubies the media is run by Bama.

Was fun when everyone was making fun of Bama. Ain't so fun now that most are making fun of au's recruiting is it?

Every thing was ok for all the coaches kissing au's butt . Now some of them are douches?

No, not "perhaps." You. Haven't. Earned. It. Here.

We don't know you from Adam. There are some Bama fans and even a few LSU fans we take some crap from and give it back in kind and it's all in good fun. They've been here for years. You've been here five minutes. How about getting to know some folks before coming in guns a'blazin to set us Aubies right?

Fair enough Titan Tiger. I certainly appreciate your statement.

I didn't resort to name calling and started off as respectable as I could. You can check the post and I'm sure they refect that. My intetions ,to start off with, were to disscuss in fun.

Some folks fired off and I just defended my opinion or point of view. It didn't set well with some.

I feel just as passionate as any fan and probably to much to a degree of a fault. I'm not going to read posts ,especially ones that I don't agree with and not respond. It ain't me. Not as long as I have the right to respond. Now, Maybe the mods or admins think I should have my posting priveleges revolked? I hope not. I don't have time to join a site just to be banned. That's insane. I can be just as respectfull as anyone,but that is a two way street. IMHO,even in some one elses house. If That's not acceptable then I may be in the wrong place. Like I said,I was just dishing out what I was recieveing.

I would imagine there will be more dissagreements along the way. I'm not here to kiss ass.

I'm here to enjoy the board and get into some discussions with Auburn fans. It ain't going to be pretty but I will speak my mind.

Hope it's what this place is for.

I was referring to what you said here:

If by outworked you mean out-resourced out-propaganda'd

What are those resources? What is the propaganda? You don't know. You have no freaking clue. Don't talk s*** and act like you're sitting there when the recruits meet with the coaches. Suggesting that Auburn got "out resourced" indicates to me that you think we cheated. You try to come off as Mr. Recruiting, but if you're sooo informed about how easy we have it in Mobile, why no mention of a particular coach in that area who does EVERYTHING IN HIS POWER to drive players away from Alabama. A coach who PERSONALLY drives recruits to LSU and UF and tells them to AVOID Alabama. You know who I'm talking about. Funny that you left him out.

All I know is that I am happy Saban stayed away from Georgia for the most part in his recruiting because he hired 2 coaches whom I thought would really steal from our usual land and LAST YEAR they really didn't (on the WHOLE that is...I am sure we may have lost out on 1-2)

That isn't a knock on Bama because obviously they didn't need to go into Georgia for a great class just more of an observation of where they went for players

I do have to ask this

BG, how many freakin scholly's has Saban offered to Georgia people for 2009? Go down Rivals list of 2009 players and I can't find a 2009 recruit in Georgia WITHOUT a Bama offer

Yeah, he's going into Georgia pretty hard for 09. The state of Alabama doesnt have the crop it did in 08.

But I don't know how well it will go. Richt and Tubbs have that state down pretty good.

I'm not a fan of running people down publicly, so I'm not really going to comment on it. I don't post there, I have my reasons. But nobody gains anything from me putting negative stuff out there about others. They can run me down all they want (not that they care about me anymore), but it's just not my style.

Not 100% sure he was talking about you.

Any flak I get from them is deserved. I was an immature prick during my time there.

I'm sure he was talking about me at least in part. That's always been PT's assumed trump card to make me look like the bad guy.

It's his way of saying "look his own kind don't even like him"

All I know is that I am happy Saban stayed away from Georgia for the most part in his recruiting because he hired 2 coaches whom I thought would really steal from our usual land and LAST YEAR they really didn't (on the WHOLE that is...I am sure we may have lost out on 1-2)

That isn't a knock on Bama because obviously they didn't need to go into Georgia for a great class just more of an observation of where they went for players

I do have to ask this

BG, how many freakin scholly's has Saban offered to Georgia people for 2009? Go down Rivals list of 2009 players and I can't find a 2009 recruit in Georgia WITHOUT a Bama offer

Without a doubt Richt has locked down his state, hard to do that with the talent year in and year out in GA.

It seems unusual that we are having some success in Norcross, GA. Darius Hanks last year and Devonta Bolton this year. If I remember correctly, I think we have offered someone else from there in 2009.

I'm sure he was talking about me at least in part. That's always been PT's assumed trump card to make me look like the bad guy.

It's his way of saying "look his own kind don't even like him"

You're getting a bit paranoid aren't you BG? As WinCrimson pointed out, I didn't call out anyone. If you go back and read my post (as you so often advise people to do) you will see that I said "one of the most prolific

posters here." If I wanted to single you out I would have said "the most prolific poster here."

Then you say you don't like to single people out and say personal things. But then you turn around and call me out by name and make some rather negative, untrue personal comments you can't back up. Seems a little hypocritical to me.

Archived