Perrilloux in trouble

AU007

Wait...Wasn't he supposed to win the Heisman at some point??? It's gonna be hard to do that if you ain't on a team that plays D-1 Football (FBS)....Who's going to be their QB next year?

Wait...Wasn't he supposed to win the Heisman at some point??? It's gonna be hard to do that if you ain't on a team that plays D-1 Football (FBS)....Who's going to be their QB next year?

I thought he was going to win 4 Heismans...

If RP doesn't make it back onto the team, then RF Jarrett Lee will probably win the job by default. The other candidates are Andrew Hatch who transferred from Harvard and true freshman Jordan Jefferson.

None of these guys have taken a snap in Div 1-A.

If RP doesn't make it back onto the team, then RF Jarrett Lee will probably win the job by default. The other candidates are Andrew Hatch who transferred from Harvard and true freshman Jordan Jefferson.

Hatch went into the game against Alabama and I felt bad just looking at him....looked scared out of his mind

I suspect Lee will be the starting QB but if he struggles with a few losses (which I suspect will happen), will be interesting to see whether they flip QB's

Hatch went into the game against Alabama and I felt bad just looking at him....looked scared out of his mind

I suspect Lee will be the starting QB but if he struggles with a few losses (which I suspect will happen), will be interesting to see whether they flip QB's

Southlink, your signature is Freakin' HILARIOUS. I laugh every single time I see it. :thumbsup::thumbsup: for you and the Bird on Steroids....Um, I meant, Vitamin B12... Yeah, yeah, that's it (that way, even if they say they have some needles with my DNA I can say it was my B12 shots, they doctored it up....hehehe, shhh!!!).

Southlink, your signature is Freakin' HILARIOUS. I laugh every single time I see it. :thumbsup::thumbsup: for you and the Bird on Steroids....Um, I meant, Vitamin B12... Yeah, yeah, that's it (that way, even if they say they have some needles with my DNA I can say it was my B12 shots, they doctored it up....hehehe, shhh!!!).

I remember seeing it and just laughing without realizing why so I thought it fit my sig perfectly

B)

I thought he was going to win 4 Heismans...

No, that was John Parker Wilson.

Archived