Vandy Season tickets

JohnDeere

Vandy season tickets are on sale to the public.

$99 (endzone seat) season ticket. Around $150 for sideline season tickets.

Vandy's home schedule includes S.C., Ole Miss, Auburn, Florida, and UT.

Buy the Vandy season ticket for the Auburn game; sale the UT game for $75 (endzone) on Stubhub or another internet site. You can probably sell the Florida and S.C. tickets also. So, you'll make your money back and basically have a free ticket to see Auburn play in Nashville.

Thank me later.

Buy the Vandy season ticket for the Auburn game; sale the UT game for $75 (endzone) on Stubhub or another internet site. You can probably sell the Florida and S.C. tickets also. So, you'll make your money back and basically have a free ticket to see Auburn play in Nashville.

Thank me later.

did you buy these on vandy's site?

Thank me later.

okay another question for $99 you get all there home games (end zone seat)...I can't tell what games you get for that. I can't imagine them giving away 5 games for $99. Is that really accurate? If so that's a steal

Thank me later.

okay another question for $99 you get all there home games (end zone seat)...I can't tell what games you get for that. I can't imagine them giving away 5 games for $99. Is that really accurate? If so that's a steal

Yes that is accurate. UT fans are famous for doing this.

Thank me later.

out of curiousity has anyone ever done this and then put the tickets on stubhub? If so did you actually make money or lose money?

Thank me later.

out of curiousity has anyone ever done this and then put the tickets on stubhub? If so did you actually make money or lose money?

For $99 you get a ticket to ALL home games. Yes, that includes SEC games. You get them straight from the ticket office website.

bammers I work with bought some up. They went to the game Bama/Vandy game, then sold the UK/Vandy tickets on stubhub and made their money back. I think they just gave the UGA tickets away. When they could have made a profit with those.

If UT or UF is undefeated in November, those UT/Vandy UF/Vandy tickets will sell for high dollar. Also, I expect SC to travel for that Thursday night SEC opener.

But, I doubt the there are any more left for sale. Good Luck.

Thank me later.

For $99 you get a ticket to ALL home games. Yes, that includes SEC games. You get them straight from the ticket office website.

bammers I work with bought some up. They went to the game Bama/Vandy game, then sold the UK/Vandy tickets on stubhub and made their money back. I think they just gave the UGA tickets away. When they could have made a profit with those.

If UT or UF is undefeated in November, those UT/Vandy UF/Vandy tickets will sell for high dollar. Also, I expect SC to travel for that Thursday night SEC opener.

But, I doubt the there are any more left for sale. Good Luck.

Thanks I was just wondering. I'm hoping to break even on selling ut, uf and south car. and getting my au tickets for free....We'll see. But you're right alot depends on how ut and uf are doing when they come to vandy.

They are still available, I just got mine.

• 3 weeks later...

I just got two season tickets to Vanderbilt.

I never thought I would have my Vandy season tickets before my Auburn season tickets.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank me later.

wait, $99 a ticket....or for the whole season? Cause if its for the whole season, thats a steal.

Thank me later.

wait, $99 a ticket....or for the whole season? Cause if its for the whole season, thats a steal.

Yes the whole season. You get six games including UT AU FLa and South Car. plus duke and rice which are throw away games and I mean that literally.

Archived