Really Interesting

The Prowler

I'd heard that LD's High School Coach has said that he's spoken with him recently, that he felt something was wrong....Home Sick? Probably. Or he might have realized that College Football is a different animal than HS Football and got burned out. Who knows?

http://blog.al.com/rapsheet/2008/03/whats_...luther_dav.html

according to the article, it is a "complicated" situation and that LD is a "complicated" person and he had a rough upbringing apparently. i never knew the kid was married either. i thought that was pretty interesting. but whatever happens with him, i hope he makes whatever decision is best for him whether its playing for LSU, ULM, or quitting completely.

Hope they got the extended warranty..... B)

i'll remember for future reference that the next person to leave AU's team for personal reasons will automatically be labeled as a tainted recruit, for no other reason than i don't like AU football. the kid could have some sort of family issues or illness, so try and hold off on judgement until you know what you're talking about. its amazing at some of the lengths some of you will go to just to smear somebody's name when you don't even know anything about the situation.

Take it easy Francis.

You know this kid's recruitment rose more than a few eyebrows. Why don't you ask Nick or Who-Lee-Ohh what Maw Moore meet with NCAA about in Oct? It wasn't about the text book situation... B)

Enlighten us with your inside information. Also, when should we expect sanctions from the meeting?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd heard that LD's High School Coach has said that he's spoken with him recently, that he felt something was wrong....Home Sick? Probably. Or he might have realized that College Football is a different animal than HS Football and got burned out. Who knows?

according to the article, it is a "complicated" situation and that LD is a "complicated" person and he had a rough upbringing apparently. i never knew the kid was married either. i thought that was pretty interesting. but whatever happens with him, i hope he makes whatever decision is best for him whether its playing for LSU, ULM, or quitting completely.

i'll remember for future reference that the next person to leave AU's team for personal reasons will automatically be labeled as a tainted recruit, for no other reason than i don't like AU football. the kid could have some sort of family issues or illness, so try and hold off on judgement until you know what you're talking about. its amazing at some of the lengths some of you will go to just to smear somebody's name when you don't even know anything about the situation.

Take it easy Francis.

You know this kid's recruitment rose more than a few eyebrows. Why don't you ask Nick or Who-Lee-Ohh what Maw Moore meet with NCAA about in Oct? It wasn't about the text book situation... B)

Enlighten us with your inside information. Also, when should we expect sanctions from the meeting?

Argo....I can't provide a link offhand (and too lazy to look for it) but there were media articles quoting Mal Moore as saying the meeting wasn't just about the textbook issue.

Take it easy Francis.

Argo....I can't provide a link offhand (and too lazy to look for it) but there were media articles quoting Mal Moore as saying the meeting wasn't just about the textbook issue.

PT - The Bama fans on here seemed to suffer from selective memory...... B)

Argo - It's a known fact that Miles filed a compliant to the SEC and NCAA over Bama's recruitment of Luther Davis. Will anything come about? I don't know......It's laughable at best for you and RWS to come on here and act this is all new info.

It's a known fact that Miles filed a compliant to the SEC and NCAA over Bama's recruitment of Luther Davis.

Link?

maybe its only well known to AU fans.....first i heard of it, aside from rampant speculation because its a convenient thing to say.

It's a known fact that Miles filed a compliant to the SEC and NCAA over Bama's recruitment of Luther Davis.

Link?

Why don't you Google it your Damn self? I mean, seriously, try that. To tell you the truth, it Might not be on the Internet.....When I Googled the Top Prospect Program that's meeting with Julio and Love, I didn't find Any article about it aside from bammers talking about it on TideFans.

Link?

Why don't you Google it your Damn self? I mean, seriously, try that. To tell you the truth, it Might not be on the Internet.....When I Googled the Top Prospect Program that's meeting with Julio and Love, I didn't find Any article about it aside from bammers talking about it on TideFans.

my point is i have googled it and nothing shows up. more than likely because such an article does not exist. but please, fell free to prove me wrong.

Link?

my point is i have googled it and nothing shows up. more than likely because such an article does not exist. but please, fell free to prove me wrong.

Yeah, I just googled it too....Couldn't find anything, except that he stated that alabama recruited "Irregularly", but that was it. But I did find something else quite Interesting.

Scroll down to the bottom

Link?

Email your good buddy Chris King... B)

Link?

I won't prove you wrong for free(because I don't care if you believe it or not) but I will for a fee. On a gentlemans's agreement, I will do the research and find the info for $100/hour. I make more than that an hour consulting so I'm giving you a bargain. Your bud BG claims he's making big bucks so maybe he will go in half with you since he is whining for a link.

It's just funny because ANYTIME Bama fans say anything we have to provide a link, a date and full MLA standard parenthetical citation...or we get freaking BLASTED.

And you, you just make up some bull**** and say "yeah I heard"...no link, no nothin....and get all pissy when I ask for a link.

It's just funny because ANYTIME Bama fans say anything we have to provide a link, a date and full MLA standard parenthetical citation...or we get freaking BLASTED.

And you, you just make up some bull**** and say "yeah I heard"...no link, no nothin....and get all pissy when I ask for a link.

Yet you love it, I guess, since you are the 4th or 5th most prolific poster in the board's history (need a link for that?). As much as you complain and whine on an Auburn board, you must be a masochist to stay.

Here's the link you're looking for, BG:

Here's the link you're looking for, BG:

Les Miles sending a letter to the NCAA about Bama wasn't in that video.

It is in this one:

Well..it is what it is, aight? Maybe, when I say "Well I heard..." it's because it was either on the PF show and I usually mention that it was on that show, or it was in the B'Ham News either that day or the day prior.

It is in this one:

Well..it is what it is, aight? Maybe, when I say "Well I heard..." it's because it was either on the PF show and I usually mention that it was on that show, or it was in the B'Ham News either that day or the day prior.

Any chance those twins are baby videos of BG and Bamaperry?

Archived