David Walker

Bottomfeeder

Ron Paul is only candidate saying stop. You guys blew the chance to save our system and country, now it's over. Due to mostly the system that taught you what they wanted you to know, rather than the truth, you vote blindly. Yes both sides are one and the same, but Ron Paul was the only one trying to save a sinking ship. So why didn't Alabamians support him?

I voted for him.

http://www.chycho.com/?q=fed_war

Entitlement spending is not the only problem, defense spending is the major contributor. Ron Paul suggests bringing all of our troops home and the money saved would have adequately provided the funds needed to reduce the debt and help our seniors. Give aways to foreign countries such as Israel, Africa, etc. would have ceased, and we would not be involved with wasted money spent on securing overseas ventures for corporations through the CIA, DoD, etc.

What is wrong with you people?

Ron Paul is only candidate saying stop. You guys blew the chance to save our system and country, now it's over. Due to mostly the system that taught you what they wanted you to know, rather than the truth, you vote blindly. Yes both sides are one and the same, but Ron Paul was the only one trying to save a sinking ship. So why didn't Alabamians support him?

I voted for him.

Entitlement spending is not the only problem, defense spending is the major contributor. Ron Paul suggests bringing all of our troops home and the money saved would have adequately provided the funds needed to reduce the debt and help our seniors. Give aways to foreign countries such as Israel, Africa, etc. would have ceased, and we would not be involved with wasted money spent on securing overseas ventures for corporations through the CIA, DoD, etc.

I guess we're all just dumb. Hey, did you get your new blue Nikes?

I voted for him.

Do you realize how many people in North Alabama make their living working on DoD projects? Better yet, do you realize how many Americans work on projects, that support the military? There are a lot out there that work in the electronics field and hardware field that are making products for the military and they don't even realize that they are. I agreed with about 85% of what Ron Paul was preaching, it was the other 15% that scared the hell out of me. He was preaching Isolationism for one....and while it is a good theory, it simply doesn't work. We didn't get to the point we are at by not having relationships, trading, and giving foreign aid to other countries. Giving aid to foreign countries such as Israel...once again I know of a few contracts that have came through where contractors were doing work for the Israeli's and a lot of people in North Alabama were working on those contracts. In other words that is how they were putting food on the table. So no, when he ranted, and raved about defense spending, then he immediately turned me off. I listened to him, at one time I thought about voting for him, but when he said let's cut defense spending he wasn't talking about just bringing troops home from Iraq and around the globe, he was talking about missile defense, new weapons r&d, and pretty much all aspects of it. The number one thing I look for in a candidate is his stance on the military and defense. Without a strong military to defend yourself, then what good is any other policy?

You do realize that BULLIES NEVER EVER WIN.

I guess we're all just dumb. Hey, did you get your new blue Nikes?

First of all I don't wear Nikes, instead I buy what's on clearance. I never said you guys were dumb. I'm just sick and tired of liberals views on government spending coming from so-called conservatives. Having a huge military is not intimidating any longer.

Archived