Quote of the day

Tigermike

Appearing on ABC's "This Week," Senator Joe Lieberman, the Democratic Party's Vice Presidential nominee in 2000, succinctly described the sad devolution of the Democratic Party:

"Well, I say that the Democratic Party changed.

The Democratic Party today was not the party it was in 2000. It's not the Bill Clinton-Al Gore party, which was strong internationalists, strong on defense, pro-trade, pro-reform in our domestic government. It's been effectively taken over by a small group on the left of the party that is protectionist, isolationist and basically will --and very, very hyperpartisan. So it pains me.

I'm a Democrat who came to the party in the era of President John F. Kennedy. It's a strange turn of the road when I find among the candidates running this year that the one, in my opinion, closest to the Kennedy legacy, the John F. Kennedy legacy, is John S. McCain."

Here is a link for the video of the exchange between Senator Lieberman and George Stephanopoulos:

Appearing on ABC's "This Week," Senator Joe Lieberman, the Democratic Party's Vice Presidential nominee in 2000, succinctly described the sad devolution of the Democratic Party:

The Democratic Party today was not the party it was in 2000. It's not the Bill Clinton-Al Gore party, which was strong internationalists, strong on defense, pro-trade, pro-reform in our domestic government. It's been effectively taken over by a small group on the left of the party that is protectionist, isolationist and basically will --and very, very hyperpartisan. So it pains me.

I'm a Democrat who came to the party in the era of President John F. Kennedy. It's a strange turn of the road when I find among the candidates running this year that the one, in my opinion, closest to the Kennedy legacy, the John F. Kennedy legacy, is John S. McCain."

Here is a link for the video of the exchange between Senator Lieberman and George Stephanopoulos:

McCain = JFK :lol:

McCain = JFK :lol:

Obama transcends Martin Luther King :puke::puke::puke:

If you could read he didn't say McCain = JFK. What he did say was:

"I'm a Democrat who came to the party in the era of President John F. Kennedy. It's a strange turn of the road when I find among the candidates running this year that the one, in my opinion, closest to the Kennedy legacy, the John F. Kennedy legacy, is John S. McCain."

Archived