ESPN NEWS is showing the video of $abban firing at the media ALL Day

The Prowler

ESPN NEWS showed a video of $abban's last Media Slap....

The reporter asked him about the numbers and he just made an a** out of himself. He told the reporter that, "it would all work out.....aight?" he then said that, "I don't call you to write an article for you (But he does have someone take a blog down)...aight, so I don't need your help in getting my numbers down...aight? That is something you don't need to know, aight, and our fans don't need to know either...aight?" He then made a motion like he was scratching his butt or playing with himself, I couldn't really tell, saying "we don't need someone, to do this." What a Douche....Is this what people refer to as the Little Man Syndrome?

Imagine if Coach Tuberville did this, the media ALL OVER the State would Blast Auburn and Coach TT, then PF would say that Every Recruit that is thinking of going to Auburn should rethink it, or something to that nature. Then on the Caravan that $abban and some Boosters are going on this summer, to several cities in Alabama, they would play the audio/video along with the 9-11 and Pearl Harbor references....If Coach Tuberville would've said it.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nick Saban is a freakin' a**hole. Plain and simple. Not talking about winning or losing here. As far as the way he has consistently presented himself to the media and public, he has more than proven himself to be a low class douchebag. There is NO EXCUSE whatsoever for how he treats the media and those around him. Did he ever stop to think for one second that the media plays a big part in making this ego-maniac a success to the point of making $4 million a year? It is what it is.

It's called the Process........On a side note; did anyone catch NFL networks top 10 coaches that should have stayed in college? The great Sabahr was #7 but no one else in the countdown was talked about with so much hatred. They were quotes like,” he didn't know the names of his players" and "he talked down to all reporters and support staff”. Sound familiar Bammer?

So what , he's our a**hole and quite frankly most Bama fans don't give a s*** if you like him or not. For me it's a plus you hate him. :roflol:

I think ears is a dip sh!p and I know he's a liar but I'm sure none of you care what I think. See how that works?

:moon:

I don't care for the media and the way they are not held accountable for misreporting and rumoring. I've seen some of you right here on this site bashing the media. Calling them all kinds of names. More of your hipocritical ways. It never ends with you people. It's very pathetic but entertaining to laugh at.

If you knew what you were talking about you would know why he does this to the media.

When he answers questions in that manner it's because he has already addressed that certain issue over and over, yet certain media hacks keep trying to ask the same questions knowing what he's already said. They're trying to dig an answer out of him and he has asked them to stop doing it many times. Some of them just don't get it.

Eventually the media will turn on your little cow college and wonder ears. When it happens everyone of you will be all over them. You can bank on that. I'm sure you three will be the first on it. :rolleyes:

I've said this before but I can't help it. Watching some of you hypocrytes and your relentless pot calling the kettle black ways is extremely entertaining. I've never seen anything like it from ANY other fan base.

You guys are good for laughs and laughter is healthy. :roflol::roflol:

So what , he's our a**hole and quite frankly most Bama fans don't give a s*** if you like him or not. For me it's a plus you hate him. :roflol:

I think ears is a dip sh!p and I know he's a liar but I'm sure none of you care what I think. See how that works?

I don't care for the media and the way they are not held accountable for misreporting and rumoring. I've seen some of you right here on this site bashing the media. Calling them all kinds of names. More of your hipocritical ways. It never ends with you people. It's very pathetic but entertaining to laugh at.

If you knew what you were talking about you would know why he does this to the media.

When he answers questions in that manner it's because he has already addressed that certain issue over and over, yet certain media hacks keep trying to ask the same questions knowing what he's already said. They're trying to dig an answer out of him and he has asked them to stop doing it many times. Some of them just don't get it.

Eventually the media will turn on your little cow college and wonder ears. When it happens everyone of you will be all over them. You can bank on that. I'm sure you three will be the first on it. :rolleyes:

I've said this before but I can't help it. Watching some of you hypocrytes and your relentless pot calling the kettle black ways is extremely entertaining. I've never seen anything like it from ANY other fan base.

Give me one example of CTT or any other SEC coach acting like this.

Give me one example of me accussing anyone else of doing it.

Quite trying to get off topic.

What do you call this Gump?

Who gives a rip if Little Nicky Satan has asked the media to stop asking a particular question? His ego is so over inflated he thinks he has that right, but he doesn't! The media can ask him whatever they want, whenever they want. If he really gets that pi$$ed off at the media then he needs to stop having press conferences and not allow any interviews. What an ego one must have to think that he ask the press to stop asking a question and expect them to bow down to him and actually do it. :roflol:

I've seen some of you right here on this site bashing the media. Calling them all kinds of names. More of your hipocritical ways. It never ends with you people. It's very pathetic but entertaining to laugh at.

This is what I was talking about, and you call someone gump! :lol::roflol::lol:

Who gives a rip if Little Nicky Satan has asked the media to stop asking a particular question? His ego is so over inflated he thinks he has that right, but he doesn't! The media can ask him whatever they want, whenever they want. If he really gets that pi$$ed off at the media then he needs to stop having press conferences and not allow any interviews. What an ego one must have to think that he ask the press to stop asking a question and expect them to bow down to him and actually do it. :roflol:

....and he has the right to comment however he wants. It's his interview. If the media doesn't like it, don't show up for the interview and ask the same questions already answered or addressed.

So what , he's our a**hole and quite frankly most Bama fans don't give a s*** if you like him or not. For me it's a plus you hate him.

Geez, and the whole time scissors and BG would have you believe that "most" Bama fans DO care about how he acts and aren't the stereotypical toothless extra chromosome sister pumping f-tards like yourself.

So much for that theory, huh...

No, really, we SHOULD care what you think.. (sarcasm). Your ability to evalutate and show strong articulation of your thoughts in a subjective manner provided by most people over the age of 4, tells us we should listen to you EVERYTIME you speak.

I don't care for the media and the way they are not held accountable for misreporting and rumoring.
You're just upset because they haven't had much of anything positive to say about your program outside of an "on-paper crootin champeenchip". I wouldn't like them much either. They keep embarrassing you by saying "Bama's Back" only to jinx you guys for some reason causing an always predictable Bammerstyle implossion certainly to follow.
I've seen some of you right here on this site bashing the media. Calling them all kinds of names.

It happens in football, but we still appreciate living outside a cocoon and getting information from the rest of the world.

More of your hipocritical ways. It never ends with you people. It's very pathetic but entertaining to laugh at.

Carefull griddlefan, your continuous playing with the "pot calling the kettle black" statements and monumental pokes at the earthly balance teetering on every hipocritical thing you say is getting frighteningly dangerous!

Your right griddle, It's your midget, hair parted in the middle Partridge want-a-be, gray coat wearing dillhole of a coach that should change the way media has worked since....well, media's been around. No wonder he's frustrated, he spoke, he makes FOUR MILLION, and the media just doesn't get it. Who are these news people and question askers thinking???, especially at a press conference! Seriously, when will THEY ever learn to just come into the room, and stare at all the glory that is GRAY SUIT! THE COACHING BARBARIAN!

Eventually the media will turn on your little cow college and wonder ears. When it happens everyone of you will be all over them. You can bank on that. I'm sure you three will be the first on it.

Yes, and the first thing all of us will do is go to BAMA MESSAGE boards for comfort. The PERFECT place to hear what Auburn folks need to hear. Boy, you've got US pegged huh...

Ouch, this hurts coming from you griddle. I mean, cuts us deep. Seriously, you might have just changed forever the way all Auburn people act. Just think, right here, by showing us your extreme examples of US being hipocrits, you may just change the flow.

You guys are good for laughs and laughter is healthy.

Why thank you Griddle! This is true, we are good for laughs. We start laughing and having fun anytime the next oblivious toothless Frodo footed redneck comes to the board to get throttled by the Auburn masses.

PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASE post more! Just think, you could provide us laughter and fun alllllll day! :thumbsup:

....and he has the right to comment however he wants. It's his interview. If the media doesn't like it, don't show up for the interview and ask the same questions already answered or addressed.

It's their job to poke and prod and get answers out of coaches, for example, do you really expect the media not to ask a coach if he is interested in another job when it comes open, or "hey coach, is there any truth to the allegations that your players took money from boosters". No they are going to ask him the tough question and try to get answers out him. Once again that is their job and responsibility to their readers. You are right he, can answer however he wants to, but he shouldn't think for one minute that the press is going to let up on him just b/c he ask them to or get ill when they don't stop asking.

So what , he's our a**hole and quite frankly most Bama fans don't give a s*** if you like him or not. For me it's a plus you hate him.

Geez, and the whole time scissors and BG would have you believe that "most" Bama fans DO care about how he acts and aren't the stereotypical toothless extra chromosome sister pumping f-tards like yourself.

So much for that theory, huh...

No, really, we SHOULD care what you think.. (sarcasm). Your ability to evalutate and show strong articulation of your thoughts in a subjective manner provided by most people over the age of 4, tells us we should listen to you EVERYTIME you speak.

I don't care for the media and the way they are not held accountable for misreporting and rumoring.
You're just upset because they haven't had much of anything positive to say about your program outside of an "on-paper crootin champeenchip". I wouldn't like them much either. They keep embarrassing you by saying "Bama's Back" only to jinx you guys for some reason causing an always predictable Bammerstyle implossion certainly to follow.
I've seen some of you right here on this site bashing the media. Calling them all kinds of names.

It happens in football, but we still appreciate living outside a cocoon and getting information from the rest of the world.

More of your hipocritical ways. It never ends with you people. It's very pathetic but entertaining to laugh at.

Carefull griddlefan, your continuous playing with the "pot calling the kettle black" statements and monumental pokes at the earthly balance teetering on every hipocritical thing you say is getting frighteningly dangerous!

Your right griddle, It's your midget, hair parted in the middle Partridge want-a-be, gray coat wearing dillhole of a coach that should change the way media has worked since....well, media's been around. No wonder he's frustrated, he spoke, he makes FOUR MILLION, and the media just doesn't get it. Who are these news people and question askers thinking???, especially at a press conference! Seriously, when will THEY ever learn to just come into the room, and stare at all the glory that is GRAY SUIT! THE COACHING BARBARIAN!

Eventually the media will turn on your little cow college and wonder ears. When it happens everyone of you will be all over them. You can bank on that. I'm sure you three will be the first on it.

Yes, and the first thing all of us will do is go to BAMA MESSAGE boards for comfort. The PERFECT place to hear what Auburn folks need to hear. Boy, you've got US pegged huh...

Ouch, this hurts coming from you griddle. I mean, cuts us deep. Seriously, you might have just changed forever the way all Auburn people act. Just think, right here, by showing us your extreme examples of US being hipocrits, you may just change the flow.

You guys are good for laughs and laughter is healthy.

Why thank you Griddle! This is true, we are good for laughs. We start laughing and having fun anytime the next oblivious toothless Frodo footed redneck comes to the board to get throttled by the Auburn masses.

PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASE post more! Just think, you could provide us laughter and fun alllllll day! :thumbsup:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roflol::roflol::roflol:

runswithrocks,your alterego is quite entertaining. At least you have a sence of humor and thanks for caring enought to take time outta your burger flipping and order ups job to respond.

Bravo! :rolleyes:

I since that this thread is loosing credibility with each griddle flipper keystroke.

Do you work for the university as cement writer by chance gridirongang?

runswithrocks,your alterego is quite entertaining. At least you have a sence of humor and thanks for caring enought to take time outta your burger flipping and order ups job to respond.

Bravo! :rolleyes:

Actually, my grandma left me millions and I shine tires at the carwash because I have a true passion for it.

You must have just got internet hooked up at the shanty. Congrats!

It's their job to poke and prod and get answers out of coaches, for example, do you really expect the media not to ask a coach if he is interested in another job when it comes open, or "hey coach, is there any truth to the allegations that your players took money from boosters". No they are going to ask him the tough question and try to get answers out him. Once again that is their job and responsibility to their readers. You are right he, can answer however he wants to, but he shouldn't think for one minute that the press is going to let up on him just b/c he ask them to or get ill when they don't stop asking.

When a reporter keeps asking something that has already been addressed then yes ,he should expect to get an answer in the manner that they get them.

He's never said let up on me or don't ask me the hard questions . Just stop asking the same things he has already commented about. Just because they are media they don't automatically get respect, same with the coach. They deserve most of what they get and frankly dish out as much crap as Saban gives them back.

Like I said, most of you will be on the media bashing wagon when they rip your coach or school. It will happen eventually and I'll see you all doing what you do best. Being the hypocrytes you are. I'm sure you won't admit it but you do know it is true. That's the funny part.

When a reporter keeps asking something that has already been addressed then yes ,he should expect to get an answer in the manner that they get them.

They didn't already have this answer griddleiron. In fact, Saban would have treated them the same way if YOU asked him when he shaved his toe hairs. You know all about that, don't you.. .... you know... toe-hair shaving... That's really gross griddle...nasty.

He's never said let up on me or don't ask me the hard questions . Just stop asking the same things he has already commented about.

Okay, so can the media do it's job and ask the question again when he hasn't provided the answer in the past, even IFFFF the question had been asked before?

Just because they are media they don't automatically get respect, same with the coach. They deserve most of what they get and frankly dish out as much crap as Saban gives them back.

Yeah, look at all the other coaches getting "props" by ESPN and other media outlets for the obviously NORMAL behavior of Capt. GrayPants.

Like I said, most of you will be on the media bashing wagon when they rip your coach or school. It will happen eventually and I'll see you all doing what you do best. Being the hypocrytes you are. I'm sure you won't admit it but you do know it is true. That's the funny part.

No, what's funny is how you got "handled" when you tried to get all hyper in here. You come back with this semi-defensive dribble, and now it only shows how hopelessly oblivious you are.

However, I do give you some credit in one department...... PANCAKES ARE YUMMMYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahh, RWR, you don't get it. He did answers the question several times.

Your gonna disapear when the s*** hits the fan on your 10 year , only six wins over a sanction ladend Bama team, liar of a coach who can't buy respect from much of anyone. Your own board of trustees tried to oust him in the night behind his back. :roflol:

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=397197

tubs =Mr Irrelevant :roflol:

You see, as much as you enjoy the attention Bama is getting ,even if some of it is bad, your program is still irrelevant and not respected. Your second tier and always will be.

Your coach has never won a national championship and never will. Despite going undefeated in the SEC. That must suck for you. Knowing it won't ever happen. I'm gald your happy with what you have. It make me proud I'm not a barner.

I've seen some of you right here on this site bashing the media. Calling them all kinds of names. More of your hipocritical ways. It never ends with you people. It's very pathetic but entertaining to laugh at.

This is what I was talking about, and you call someone gump! :lol::roflol::lol:

That's from fans on a message board. Not from the man that is supposed to be representing YOUR university. Oh by the way, you forgot my fries today...... B)

We're pretty damn happy you're not a barner too.

Let's see...in your last post, you pretty much covered much of why the rest of the football world laughs at the typical member of the Mullet Nation. When you suck, make sure and whip out the Nayshunal Champeenship card. You can always fall back on your trudishun and success back before facemasks were invented. Hell, Princeton used to be the shizznit too. Your insignificant football program is on a 6 year losing streak to your biggest rival and you respond with the worn out, "Sanction-laden" card. I don't recall there being any sanctions on you in years and certainly not last year when your prick of a coach was pwned by Tuberville..yet again.

And while we're on the subject of sanctions....exactly why was Bama staring down the barrel of a gun? Hmmm? Simple, because your program was exposed as being the dirtiest player in the game. $150K for an overrated, fat, slobby-ass lineman who couldn't play for Briarwood Christian. And he wasn't nearly the highest rated recruit in the bunch that particular year. Think anybody else in that class got a little financial aid? Bottom line, don't throw that pitiful sanctions excuse out there as to why anyone beat you. YOU people did it to yourselves and should have gotten the death penalty.

And yes, I would care if the coach representing my University was half the prick that master disciplinarian of coach you guys are paying $4 mil is.

We're pretty damn happy you're not a barner too.

Let's see...in your last post, you pretty much covered much of why the rest of the football world laughs at the typical member of the Mullet Nation. When you suck, make sure and whip out the Nayshunal Champeenship card. You can always fall back on your trudishun and success back before facemasks were invented. Hell, Princeton used to be the shizznit too. Your insignificant football program is on a 6 year losing streak to your biggest rival and you respond with the worn out, "Sanction-laden" card. I don't recall there being any sanctions on you in years and certainly not last year when your prick of a coach was pwned by Tuberville..yet again.

And while we're on the subject of sanctions....exactly why was Bama staring down the barrel of a gun? Hmmm? Simple, because your program was exposed as being the dirtiest player in the game. $150K for an overrated, fat, slobby-ass lineman who couldn't play for Briarwood Christian. And he wasn't nearly the highest rated recruit in the bunch that particular year. Think anybody else in that class got a little financial aid? Bottom line, don't throw that pitiful sanctions excuse out there as to why anyone beat you. YOU people did it to yourselves and should have gotten the death penalty.

And yes, I would care if the coach representing my University was half the prick that master disciplinarian of coach you guys are paying $4 mil is.

<CLAP CLAP CLAP> in my best Hoosiers impression...

Congratulations griddle, for your eloquent postings in this thread, and sense your hipocritical musings are as entertaining as a colonoscopy, I'll quite reading this thread and add you to my "Ignore" list, right along side bamaparry.

Ahh, RWR, you don't get it. He did answers the question several times.

Your gonna disapear when the s*** hits the fan on your 10 year , only six wins over a sanction ladend Bama team, liar of a coach who can't buy respect from much of anyone. Your own board of trustees tried to oust him in the night behind his back.

Wow. I'm not sure there's a more PERFECT example of bammer ignorance. I'm sorry BG and scissors, but THIS boob ISSSS the stereotypical POS that represents a MAJORITY of your fan base.

Make no mistake, it's boobs like this guy that will forever pee on the perverbial tree marking your territory as the largest group of inbred gap toothed people in the country.

You can't defend or deny this anymore. Griddle ISS an "Alabama fan". Perfect, I mean PERFECT! :roflol:

Very complimentary to Tuberville. Just shows how delusional you people are though.

tubs =Mr Irrelevant :roflol:

In your oblivious eyes maybe, but he's also been kicking your guys ass six ways to Sunday for the last DECADE now.

You see, as much as you enjoy the attention Bama is getting ,even if some of it is bad, your program is still irrelevant and not respected.

Quite possibly the dumbest thing I've ever heard. But, it is just another cog in the Alabama fanship machine.

Your second tier and always will be.

Your coach has never won a national championship and never will. Despite going undefeated in the SEC. That must suck for you. Knowing it won't ever happen. I'm gald your happy with what you have.

Put us on any tier you want Tokyo Rose, no matter where you think we are, it hasn't mattered when it comes to the official numbers in the record books.

Alabama, the Titanic of the College Football world. It was unsinkable, impossible to stop, but ultimately went down like a lead balloon. Now only on occassion, is it fun and sometimes interesting to visit the wreckage and think about the past and what it once was. However, in the end it's still a largely fogotten heap at the bottom of the ocean. Good for nothing but stories of old, and how the Bear once walked it's decks.

Sad, maybe they'll make a movie about it one day.

It make me proud I'm not a barner.

We completely agree.

... When a reporter keeps asking something that has already been addressed then yes ,he should expect to get an answer in the manner that they get them.

He's never said let up on me or don't ask me the hard questions . Just stop asking the same things he has already commented about. Just because they are media they don't automatically get respect, same with the coach. They deserve most of what they get and frankly dish out as much crap as Saban gives them back.

The thing that I don't get is this: We all know that Little Napolean won't allow any asst coach or player to be interviewed. Aight? Also, it's perfectly clear that the the Sawed-Off Runt hates to have to be bothered doing any interviews, and has it written into his contract to limit meetings with booster clubs, charity golf events and other similar PR aspects of a HC job. Aight again? So ... ... ... ... why doesn't the little Richard Cranium hire a press spokesman to do it for him? That way he can go back to working his 16-hr days & not have to get upset when a reporter asks him a direct question. Let the press spokesman double-speak & deflect any controversial topics. That's what the President does. Am I aight on this?

Archived