The NCAA comes knocking

kwagoner

Alabama State University has been found to have 668 (that is not a typo) violations within a four year period, 1999-2003. Some violations include over 40 ineligible players. After it is all said and done, there could possibly be over 1,600 violations. :blink: Seems the lack of structure and leadership is catching up.

ASU

Under any other circumstances, I'd say I hope they do lose their program and then clean house among the faculty and administration. Those boneheads are taking that school down the toilet academically and if I had a diploma from there, I'd be mad as hell for them tarnishing the value of it in the eyes of outsiders.

But Reggie Barlow is a good guy (the football HC) and I played little league ball with him growing up. The brunt of this shouldn't fall on him.

Wait 'til the $4mil boy is finished in west vance. He will make this look like a group of choir boys................

Wait 'til the $4mil boy is finished in west vance. He will make this look like a group of choir boys................

yeah, because CNS has a very extensive history of major NCAA violations and getting programs on probation, etc. :rolleyes:

Alabama State University has been found to have 668 (that is not a typo) violations within a four year period, 1999-2003. Some violations include over 40 ineligible players. After it is all said and done, there could possibly be over 1,600 violations. :blink: Seems the lack of structure and leadership is catching up.

ASU

as a rule of thumb for the ncaa, how about 500 violations in a 4 year period=death penalty.

Geez Louize......This is mind boggling to me. They SHOULD get the death penalty if you ask me (sorry Titan) but this has to be BLATENT DISREGARD for the rules. And not just once..........OVER 600 TIMES???? WTF??? :blink:

yeah, because CNS has a very extensive history of major NCAA violations and getting programs on probation, etc. :rolleyes:

Dude, you know as well as we all do that Lil' Nicky thinks he is KING, and will push his limits as he see's fit. Mark my words buddy, Alabama will be back on probabtion within' 2 YEARS!

You know, when all the Albert Means crap was being investigated, we Auburn people kept hearing how some coach from Michigan St was in it upto his eyeballs too....

Just sayin'

You know, when all the Albert Means crap was being investigated, we Auburn people kept hearing how some coach from Michigan St was in it upto his eyeballs too....

Just sayin'

BINGO! But, let's not talk too much about the facts. They tend to get in the way of the heavy west vance-dark pinksters dreams of a winning season.

Archived