Tide lands a RB...

Ashandarei

Who the F*** do you think you are calling someone a fool?? You are just like most of the other bammers on EVERY Website, that think they know about things, just because they've heard it from their entire Inbred, brainwashed neighborhood.

I'll say it again, how's it going to feel when Trent Richardson says "F OFF bammers" and switches his allegiance to LSU? Now, I'm hearing that Florida is in the mix. Uh OH, what happened the last time uat went toe to toe against UF.......Anyone?? They Lost the Heisman. AAAAHAHAHAHA, losers.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who the F*** do you think you are calling someone a fool?? You are just like most of the other bammers on EVERY Website, that think they know about things, just because they've heard it from their entire Inbred, brainwashed neighborhood.

I'll say it again, how's it going to feel when Trent Richardson says "F OFF bammers" and switches his allegiance to LSU? Now, I'm hearing that Florida is in the mix. Uh OH, what happened the last time uat went toe to toe against UF.......Anyone?? They Lost the Heisman. AAAAHAHAHAHA, losers.

To be fair, the last time we went "toe to toe" with UF on a recruit was Melvin Ray from Talahassee...he commited to Bama.

And I love that you are "hearing" stuff...ie have a subscription to the scout auburn site and some "insiders" on the board were running their mouths.

For the record, AFTER attending UF's camp this past week, they asked TR how solid he was to bama on a 1-10 scale. He said "15"

To be fair, the last time we went "toe to toe" with UF on a recruit was Melvin Ray from Talahassee...he commited to Bama.

And I love that you are "hearing" stuff...ie have a subscription to the scout auburn site and some "insiders" on the board were running their mouths.

For the record, AFTER attending UF's camp this past week, they asked TR how solid he was to bama on a 1-10 scale. He said "15"

Bama get's the recruits it wants! And still loses. :roflol:

Bama get's the recruits it wants! And still loses. :roflol:

Our first class of "getting the recruits we want" just showed up to campus for their freshman year.

Our first class of "getting the recruits we want" just showed up to campus for their freshman year.

That's BS. As long as I can remember bammies have always said "we got who we wanted."

Have you forgot that prospects crawl over hot coals just to get recruited to play for bama?

That's BS. As long as I can remember bammies have always said "we got who we wanted."

Have you forgot that prospects crawl over hot coals just to get recruited to play for bama?

So you're saying our class this past year is about the same as the previous 5 or 6?

So you're saying our class this past year is about the same as the previous 5 or 6?

Nope. You said (see red highlights) this was the first class of getting the recruits you want. Now read my response again and see if you can grasp it.

QUOTE(Birmingham @ Jul 11 2008, 11:19 PM)

how is it that the Prowler manages to say the one thing that will make him look most like a fool? I've not seen on any forum someone so educated and at the same time hide it so well.

Got a mirror?

ProudTigger comes back with the nonpenetrating "got a mirror" comment again!!!! This man is a natural debating oddity.

PT is just trying to get you to at least peek in a mirror, then you might see

the ASS that everyone believes you to be!! :thumbsdown:

Okay, I should've clarified....what happened the last time uat went toe to toe against UF with a player that is going to play College Football, pre-REC, and pre-bOL "Helping"?

For the record....I don't have a subscription to Scout.

how is it that the Prowler manages to say the one thing that will make him look most like a fool? I've not seen on any forum someone so educated and at the same time hide it so well.

Got a mirror?

ProudTigger comes back with the nonpenetrating "got a mirror" comment again!!!! This man is a natural debating oddity.

Quit being so queer or you may get penetration you don't desire. :poke:

PT is just trying to get you to at least peek in a mirror, then you might see

the ASS that everyone believes you to be!! :thumbsdown:

Thanks for doing a better job of explaining it to him. :P

Got a mirror?

From you? :o

Got a mirror?

From you? :o

Not me, maybe Uga.

Yeah, he knows. They've been taking one for the last 6 years.

So Bammer might sign a running back? Anybody that's seen their team play over the past several years would say that they damn sure need one. Hope this guy doesn't work out any better than the last 10 or 12 they've signed.

Archived