McCain - graduates bottom 1% of class

RunInRed

Ruin, I have a body at the naval academy, and if you graduate at all that is much better than graduating middle to high anywhere else. I also have a buddy at Notre Dame who is towards the front and he would agree. Graduation place doesn't mean anything, especially there.

Do you realize how stupid that argument sounds? We're not talking about middle of the pack...900 people in the class, 99% graduate ranked higher. I mean come on folks, the excuses for McCain here are getting a tad ridiculous.

So says the guy who sold his soul to serve Obama. That would be the same Obama whose foreign policy is the Winnie the Pooh strategy.

Ruin, I have a body at the naval academy, and if you graduate at all that is much better than graduating middle to high anywhere else. I also have a buddy at Notre Dame who is towards the front and he would agree. Graduation place doesn't mean anything, especially there.

Do you realize how stupid that argument sounds? We're not talking about middle of the pack...900 people in the class, 99% graduate ranked higher. I mean come on folks, the excuses for McCain here are getting a tad ridiculous.

Not a fair comparison. Nobody will hire a student right out of the Naval Academy. Not only does it take more balls to attend and graduate from there, then you have to have even bigger balls to fulfill your duties to the Navy. There is no comparison as to which one puts out the most valuable graduate.

Any of the service academies produce a higher caliber candidate than any other college in the world....including AU.

Archived