Reggie Taylor commits

RunInRed

Good stats on this guy. There aren't many 6'-1" good cb's available to recruit. 5'-11". 4.37 works all day long.

Given the break-ups I'd be curious to know his vertical........is it listed anywhere?

Rivals has his vertical listed at 33 inches. Seems like a solid recruit that CPR could really mold into an outstanding defender.

the process that JJ was a part of earned him an income uncommon with that of a normal college student. When are ya'll going to realize that "the process" is one of hard work that when it's all said and done the team and individual are better for having been through.

An income uncommon with that of the normal college student, but right in line with Alabama football players, amirite? :poke:

Yes, Mr. Pappageorgio....

:au::homer:

Chris Shelling was about this size. He was All SEC as I remember.

and All-American BTW..

FWIW Jerraud Powers was about his size coming into college..actually Jarraud isnt near 5'10. Jerraud is one of the best CB in the SEC.

I think this whole height debate is silly, but one thing to remember is these guys are in the summer before senior year. They will grow whether it be size or height or both.

*clap clap clap clap* THANK YOU

There is a shocking number of people who seem to believe that a 17 yr old kid is done growing. Jeez folks... please consider that the majority of these kids will not set foot an SEC football field for another 2 years, one of which will be spent with Coach Yoxall. Settle down.

Chris Shelling was about this size. He was All SEC as I remember.

and All-American BTW..

FWIW Jerraud Powers was about his size coming into college..actually Jarraud isnt near 5'10. Jerraud is one of the best CB in the SEC.

I think this whole height debate is silly, but one thing to remember is these guys are in the summer before senior year. They will grow whether it be size or height or both.

*clap clap clap clap* THANK YOU

There is a shocking number of people who seem to believe that a 17 yr old kid is done growing. Jeez folks... please consider that the majority of these kids will not set foot an SEC football field for another 2 years, one of which will be spent with Coach Yoxall. Settle down.

McWeagle you are so right! I played HS Football and can tell you my own story. In the 11th grade, I was 5'11" and weighed around 210. At the end of my Senior year of football, I was 6'3" and weighed 225. Kids grow until they reach around 18-19. I started out short and pudgy and ended up tall and less pudgy! Give the kids a chance to grow up!

A bit of interesting trivia for us part-time recruiters. According to scout.com we offered schollys to 10 safetys. Of those 10 only 2 (6'2" Myles & 6'2.5" Jones)were over 6'. There were 26 safetys with medium interest in Auburn that were 6' or taller. Obviously height is not a trump card with our coaches. I really hope this distraction about height with our recruits can be put to rest.

Archived