bama's next coach

autigers1

The Captain of the prison gang from Cool Hand Luke.

"What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men".

uhem-"When a man's mother dies and he gets to thinkin' about the funeral, and payin' respects, before he knows it his mind ain't right, he gets rabbit in his blood and he runs, we takin you off the road for a while Luke, er Jimmy." My favorite line in the movie.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why the discussion over a new coach?

Nick Saban is doing just fine.

While I do appreciate the ever lower levels that the $4 mil boy has brought to loserville, well, he has brought shame to the state and shame to the SEC and....on second thought, I hope he stays for at least a decade of shame and humiliation. uat deserves nothing less.

Guest BoStillKnows

While I do appreciate the ever lower levels that the $4 mil boy has brought to loserville, well, he has brought shame to the state and shame to the SEC and....on second thought, I hope he stays for at least a decade of shame and humiliation. uat deserves nothing less.

Don't be fooled. It's all part of the regress. I mean process.

But, the Gambino Family could replace the whole staff. Yeah...the Bearbino family. They can run trailer parks and bootleg Bud on the side.

Heck, since they say Shula and only Shula created this mess, I say bring him back and make him clean it up. :big:

Maybe he can get 'em back on the cover of SI, or at least a cameo on CSI.

Don't be fooled. It's all part of the regress. I mean process. :clap::clap:

But, the Gambino Family could replace the whole staff. Yeah...the Bearbino family. They can run trailer parks and bootleg Bud on the side.

Heck, since they say Shula and only Shula created this mess, I say bring him back and make him clean it up. :big:

Maybe he can get 'em back on the cover of SI, or at least a cameo on CSI.:clap::clap:

B)

Anyone else think that if they dug up the corpse of Paul Bryant and propped him on the sidelines, there would be about as much discipline on that campus as there is now.... and about as many wins?

Anyone else think that if they dug up the corpse of Paul Bryant and propped him on the sidelines, there would be about as much discipline on that campus as there is now.... and about as many wins?

wow, classy.

wow, classy.

Educate me.

wow, classy.

Educate me.

sorry, i just don't find people talking about diggin up corpses and propping them up on a sideline to be very classy. i'm sure his family wouldn't either if they were to read a post like that. if someone were to say the same thing about Shug i would be all over it like a rat on a cheeto too, its just disrespectful.

Fred Sanford...........

Never mind, too late. They decided against it and now he is busy "having their number" at :msu:

l_24445773.jpgl_24445774.jpg

Guest BoStillKnows

Verne Troyer. At least he fits the suit already. :big:

vernea.jpgverne2a.jpg

And he just shot the pregame video for the Dumbotron.

No, there would be more.

No, there would be more.

Careful there, it's classless to say Nick Saban has less control of his team than a dead person. :puke:

wow, classy.

The only Bama fans that I will discuss "classy" with, are the ones that are condemning the present coache's general lack of discipline, reluctance to adjust the discipline to fit the degrading situation and the Bama fan's posture to make excuses. That failure is a lack of class and ethics. Bear Bryant would have done a lot to correct this situation and would have mircromanaged the disciplinary corrections.....watch "The Junction Boys".

Shula: 5 arrests in 4 years. $aban 10 arrests in 1 year.......I think that the Bammers are intimidated by $aban and won't ask him to correct it.

Guest BoStillKnows

wow, classy.

The only Bama fans that I will discuss "classy" with, are the ones that are condemning the present coache's general lack of discipline, reluctance to adjust the discipline to fit the degrading situation and the Bama fan's posture to make excuses. That failure is a lack of class and ethics. Bear Bryant would have done a lot to correct this situation and would have mircromanaged the disciplinary corrections.....watch "The Junction Boys".

Shula: 5 arrests in 4 years. $aban 10 arrests in 1 year.......I think that the Bammers are intimidated by $aban and won't ask him to correct it.

I assume you're not talking to many Bammer fans about class right now. They seem to be pretty proud of their "coach" and his "process". And I question whether or not the great "bear" would handle the situation any differently than we are seeing, under the current climate. His ethics and character were not unquestionable.

Bear disciplined the team fairly tuff considering when he coached. That was my point to get Bammer's attention..

Let's don't even start a discusion on his ethics and manipulations. It's ugly, true and it's been said enough.

wow, classy.

What the hell would you know about class

And how come you bammers can say the most outlandish crap you want about us?

But when you here something you dont like its classless.

Bite me, That was funny

And true by the way

wow, classy.

Bite me, That was funny

And true by the way

Thank you.

Don't worry, I'm ignoring anything he posts anyhow. He's put way too much false information up in the past few months to make me think he isn't doing it on purpose so he's not worth the effort to listen to. Not to mention the several weeks long crusade he was on forcing anyone who said anything to post a link. Basically, he's an asshat and not worth the effort. I'd have to look everything he said up to make sure it was true and he won't link anything even though he rode some people here hard about it, so I'm not even reading his crap anymore.

wow, classy.

Bite me, That was funny

And true by the way

find where i have ever been disrespectful about an AU coach. find where i have ever been disrespectful about an AU player. find where i have ever refered to AU fans as "Barners" such as some of my other fanbase does. nope, you won't find that from me. so don't lump me in with that "you bammers" crap. don't hold me responsible for something other people say just because you want to.

Archived