bama's next coach

autigers1

Anyone else think that if they dug up the corpse of Paul Bryant and propped him on the sidelines, there would be about as much discipline on that campus as there is now.... and about as many wins?

wow, classy.

What the hell would you know about class

And how come you bammers can say the most outlandish crap you want about us?

But when you here something you dont like its classless.

Bite me, That was funny

And true by the way

Thank you.

Don't worry, I'm ignoring anything he posts anyhow. He's put way too much false information up in the past few months to make me think he isn't doing it on purpose so he's not worth the effort to listen to. Not to mention the several weeks long crusade he was on forcing anyone who said anything to post a link. Basically, he's an asshat and not worth the effort. I'd have to look everything he said up to make sure it was true and he won't link anything even though he rode some people here hard about it, so I'm not even reading his crap anymore.

false information such as? i am so sorry i asked somebody to post a link about something that they said was all over the news and said they could post the link for, and never did. and then that person said they couldn't find a link anywhere. i link a pretty good bit of stuff if it needs proving, and it is linkable. the only people i ask to link something are people who just spout ridiculous stuff and pass it off to be "well known fact", etc. if you pass something off as well known fact and it sounds completely ridiculous, yeah i will ask for a link. especially if it is well within the guidelines of the rules of this board. also, as i said in another thread, i will have a talk with my laptop and my version of Adobe Acrobat and tell it from now on it has to make sure it does not cut off the second page of a document. i sure hope it will listen so i won't upset you anymore. wow, you have been here 4 months and made 62 posts....and you are here enough that you think everything i say is false. riiiiight. :rolleyes:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else think that if they dug up the corpse of Paul Bryant and propped him on the sidelines, there would be about as much discipline on that campus as there is now.... and about as many wins?

wow, classy.

Bite me, That was funny

And true by the way

Thank you.

Don't worry, I'm ignoring anything he posts anyhow. He's put way too much false information up in the past few months to make me think he isn't doing it on purpose so he's not worth the effort to listen to. Not to mention the several weeks long crusade he was on forcing anyone who said anything to post a link. Basically, he's an asshat and not worth the effort. I'd have to look everything he said up to make sure it was true and he won't link anything even though he rode some people here hard about it, so I'm not even reading his crap anymore.

false information such as? i am so sorry i asked somebody to post a link about something that they said was all over the news and said they could post the link for, and never did. and then that person said they couldn't find a link anywhere. i link a pretty good bit of stuff if it needs proving, and it is linkable. the only people i ask to link something are people who just spout ridiculous stuff and pass it off to be "well known fact", etc. if you pass something off as well known fact and it sounds completely ridiculous, yeah i will ask for a link. especially if it is well within the guidelines of the rules of this board. also, as i said in another thread, i will have a talk with my laptop and my version of Adobe Acrobat and tell it from now on it has to make sure it does not cut off the second page of a document. i sure hope it will listen so i won't upset you anymore. wow, you have been here 4 months and made 62 posts....and you are here enough that you think everything i say is false. riiiiight. :rolleyes:

You still haven't condemned your coach and other Bama fans for abandoning the players with a lack of discipline. The 10 arrests didn't happen inone night. It has been progressive and the response has been abysmal.

So what say you......are you going to be classy or a "win at all cost kind of guy".

wow, classy.

Bite me, That was funny

And true by the way

Thank you.

You still haven't condemned your coach and other Bama fans for abandoning the players with a lack of discipline. The 10 arrests didn't happen inone night. It has been progressive and the response has been abysmal.

So what say you......are you going to be classy or a "win at all cost kind of guy".

LOL, ok, so according to AU fans all Alabama fans are classless unless they condemn our coach for players getting arrested.

do i like seeing our guys get hooked up? no

do i like seeing people like Jimmy Johns ruin his life? no

do either you or i know what he has told the players or what is going on internally? no

now if he comes out and says "look i told these guys to do whatever they want", yeah i will have a problem with that. i am disappointed to an extent with what is going on. but you can only do so much to prevent something from happening. you can't hold their hand every second of the day and make sure they don't do anything.

wow, classy.

Bite me, That was funny

And true by the way

Thank you.

LOL, ok, so according to AU fans all Alabama fans are classless unless they condemn our coach for players getting arrested.

do either you or i know what he has told the players or what is going on internally? no

now if he comes out and says "look i told these guys to do whatever they want", yeah i will have a problem with that. i am disappointed to an extent with what is going on. but you can only do so much to prevent something from happening. you can't hold their hand every second of the day and make sure they don't do anything.

More lame excuses!

The deal is that you either do investigations to find the problems or you DO ACTUALLY HOLD THEIR HAND if that's what it takes. These guys are on scholarship ..it's not a democracy with full american liberal human rights. The football coach can do what he wants and the kids can leave if they don't like it. Normally if you tighten the scrutiny/rules the trouble makers will reveal themselves. Even the Bama homer Paul Finebaum is finally starting to question why more hasn't been done. See his Sat Article. Even the despised Shula had better discipline than CN$ with the SAME PLAYERS. 5 arrest in 4 years....10 arrests in 1 year.

The kids are self destructing and the Bammers are too busy celebrating recruiting championships and explaining that there is no way to know what the coach is doing to correct it, so it can't be criticized. That is classless. Bear would not have allowed this.

wow, classy.

Bite me, That was funny

And true by the way

Thank you.

More lame excuses!

The deal is that you either do investigations to find the problems or you DO ACTUALLY HOLD THEIR HAND if that's what it takes. These guys are on scholarship ..it's not a democracy with full american liberal human rights. The football coach can do what he wants and the kids can leave if they don't like it. Normally if you tighten the scrutiny/rules the trouble makers will reveal themselves. Even the Bama homer Paul Finebaum is finally starting to question why more hasn't been done. See his Sat Article. Even the despised Shula had better discipline than CN$ with the SAME PLAYERS. 5 arrest in 4 years....10 arrests in 1 year.

The kids are self destructing and the Bammers are too busy celebrating recruiting championships and explaining that there is no way to know what the coach is doing to correct it, so it can't be criticized. That is classless. Bear would not have allowed this.

ok, so since i am not in the loop and you have team sources, please enlighten me as to what specifically CNS has told the players and exactly what is going on in the program right now. i agree a coach can do whatever he wants. but as CircleDrill pointed out, as a teacher he knows that punishing a large group (such as an entire class or football team) is not always the way to go. then you have players that are not problems harboring anger towards you because they don't think it is fair they are being punished for something they didn't do. i would personally wait to question why more hasn't been done if i knew exactly what is/has already been done internally. i'm really not even sure how much contact, if any, a coach is allowed with a player right now either. and also, as i explained to you in another thread:

BEAR BRYANT IS NOT OUR COACH ANYMORE. HE HAS NOT BEEN FOR 26 YEARS NOW.

times have changed since then. society is different. kids are different. i can't even stand when an Alabama fan says "well, Bear this and Bear that!", much less an AU fan saying it. and don't even get me started on the farks of Bear shaking CNS hand.

Poor Bear is rolling over in his grave now at the notion that he couldn't discipline today's players. Many other coaches do it effectively so why couldn't bear? Are these some sort of unmanageable hybrid thugs that alabama has been bringing in?

wow, classy.

Bite me, That was funny

And true by the way

Thank you.

Laf, you actually pulled out the post count card? You're worthless. I've been lurking these forums for a long time but it doesn't take more than the last month to see the pattern. Don't tell more lies and pretend you weren't being a giant tool about the links and since then many people have asked you to provide links and you haven't.

Here's what it boils down to, I think you are a liar. Blaming your browser for giving you bad information? Unless you are 80 years old lack of sufficient knowledge to actually have a working browser just doesn't fly with me. Tell ya what, give me your browser version and Acrobat version and lets see if we can recreate that problem. We can't because you pulled something out and when you got fact checked you were exposed.

You see, in my time I've learned to judge character and I've spent a lot of time online and I've learned to know when someone is covering for a lie, and I feel strongly that you are a liar.

Not to mention despicable for arguing in the slightest that Nick Saban is doing a fine job running that program and nothing reflects on him AND to say that Bear would have the same problems.

That's ok, the fall is going to be that much sweeter.

wow, classy.

Bite me, That was funny

And true by the way

Thank you.

Laf, you actually pulled out the post count card? You're worthless. I've been lurking these forums for a long time but it doesn't take more than the last month to see the pattern. Don't tell more lies and pretend you weren't being a giant tool about the links and since then many people have asked you to provide links and you haven't.

Here's what it boils down to, I think you are a liar. Blaming your browser for giving you bad information? Unless you are 80 years old lack of sufficient knowledge to actually have a working browser just doesn't fly with me. Tell ya what, give me your browser version and Acrobat version and lets see if we can recreate that problem. We can't because you pulled something out and when you got fact checked you were exposed.

You see, in my time I've learned to judge character and I've spent a lot of time online and I've learned to know when someone is covering for a lie, and I feel strongly that you are a liar.

Not to mention despicable for arguing in the slightest that Nick Saban is doing a fine job running that program and nothing reflects on him AND to say that Bear would have the same problems.

you have a very........interesting......way of looking at things. when i get home, i will be sure to post my browser version and Acrobat version.....just for you! if i was trying to lie about it, i certainly wouldn't have posted a link to the document along with it.

wow, classy.

Bite me, That was funny

And true by the way

Thank you.

More lame excuses!

ok, so since i am not in the loop and you have team sources, please enlighten me as to what specifically CNS has told the players and exactly what is going on in the program right now. i agree a coach can do whatever he wants. but as CircleDrill pointed out, as a teacher he knows that punishing a large group (such as an entire class or football team) is not always the way to go. then you have players that are not problems harboring anger towards you because they don't think it is fair they are being punished for something they didn't do. i would personally wait to question why more hasn't been done if i knew exactly what is/has already been done internally. i'm really not even sure how much contact, if any, a coach is allowed with a player right now either. and also, as i explained to you in another thread:

BEAR BRYANT IS NOT OUR COACH ANYMORE. HE HAS NOT BEEN FOR 26 YEARS NOW.

times have changed since then. society is different. kids are different. i can't even stand when an Alabama fan says "well, Bear this and Bear that!", much less an AU fan saying it. and don't even get me started on the farks of Bear shaking CNS hand.

You are making lame excuses again! Isn't it obvious that CNS isn't doing enough and Bama fans including you are giving him a pass.

I don't know what he is doing or not doing...whatever it is......it isn't enough. No psychology degree needed to see that. This calls for Marine discipline.......put em all in one boat.....break em down. SHULA HAD WAY MORE DISCIPLINE THAN THIS.

Those lame excuses stink of "winning is more important". Either you guys are afraid of CN$ or like last year are afraid to lose players and have a worse season than with the losers. I smell another LaMo disaster. You classless fans deserve it........the good kids on the team deserve better.

You are making lame excuses again! Isn't it obvious that CNS isn't doing enough and Bama fans including you are giving him a pass.

I don't know what he is doing or not doing...whatever it is......it isn't enough. No psychology degree needed to see that. This calls for Marine discipline.......put em all in one boat.....break em down. SHULA HAD WAY MORE DISCIPLINE THAN THIS.

Those lame excuses stink of "winning is more important". Either you guys are afraid of CN$ or like last year are afraid to lose players and have a worse season than with the losers. I smell another LaMo disaster. You classless fans deserve it........the good kids on the team deserve better.

unless you know exactly what he is or isn't doing, its hard to accurately say. same on my end, i couldn't honestly say he is or isn't doing enough because i have no idea what is going on. when guys are getting kicked off the team, how is that stinking of "winning is more important"? when somebody leaves the team, they're not helping win anything. with the exception of Johnson and Castille, none of the arrests have been full time starters. so how exactly is it having a win at all costs attitude by keeping them on the team? Johnson's charges were dismissed and alot of folks here said Castille shouldn't even be suspended for what he did. i could see your point if we were talking about the arrest of a star player, etc. you may want to shoot CNS an email and let him know all future decisions on discipline will have to come through you first.

wow, classy.

Bite me, That was funny

And true by the way

Thank you.

you have a very........interesting......way of looking at things. when i get home, i will be sure to post my browser version and Acrobat version.....just for you! if i was trying to lie about it, i certainly wouldn't have posted a link to the document along with it.

ok, i'm using IE 7.0.6 and Reader 8. now, get to work. make sure you do plenty of research, screen shot them for me, and make sure you document it. good job, champ. :thumbsup:

unless you know exactly what he is or isn't doing, its hard to accurately say. same on my end, i couldn't honestly say he is or isn't doing enough because i have no idea what is going on. when guys are getting kicked off the team, how is that stinking of "winning is more important"? when somebody leaves the team, they're not helping win anything. with the exception of Johnson and Castille, none of the arrests have been full time starters. so how exactly is it having a win at all costs attitude by keeping them on the team? Johnson's charges were dismissed and alot of folks here said Castille shouldn't even be suspended for what he did. i could see your point if we were talking about the arrest of a star player, etc. you may want to shoot CNS an email and let him know all future decisions on discipline will have to come through you first.

So far, the only people I see kicked off the team are guys who are locked up now and wouldn't be able to play anyway. The penal system sort of took the decision out of Saban's hands.

Look, I'm certainly no insider to the Bama program. Neither are you and neither is anyone else on this board. I can't tell you what Nick says to these guys or how he handles discipline. But it doesn't take an insider to tell that something is wrong with this situation. Bottom line is, NICK'S program is racking up arrests and controversy at an unprecidented rate. Right now, no other coach in college football has had more players in trouble over the last year. Are we to believe that the players that Shula recruited are THAT much worse than any other in the NCAA? Are we also to believe that they would wait until Shula left to REALLY start getting into trouble? Again, I'm not an insider, but anyone could tell that EVERY other coach in the country is doing SOMETHING to keep their kids in line that Saban isn't.

I think what it boils down to now is that the Bama nation has hung all its hope on Saban being the savior of the program. We said on this board the day he was hired that you guys had sold your soul to the devil to get a winning program. Now, you guys aren't in a position to criticize him or call him out on anything. He is now sort of like the man with no name on "High Plains Drifter". He can come into town and sleep in your bed, eat all your food, drink all your liquor, and have all your women. There isn't one thing you can do about it, because he is supposed to get you some wins one day.

So keep making excuses, I understand that you guys can't afford to take shots at your savior. But I hope you enjoy every win he gets you. Its costing you a lot more than $4 milllion/year.

To give Saban a pass because we don't know what is going on in his program doesn't have merit. He has the option to be secretive or to be completely transparent. He chose to be secretive and he also inherits the criticism when he has failures and doesn't reveal what he's doing to fix them.

Bottom line is, NICK'S program is racking up arrests and controversy at an unprecidented rate. Right now, no other coach in college football has had more players in trouble over the last year.

Give us a few more weeks

We will double what Bama has done

Half our OL has been arrested already

Bottom line is, NICK'S program is racking up arrests and controversy at an unprecidented rate. Right now, no other coach in college football has had more players in trouble over the last year.

Give us a few more weeks

We will double what Bama has done

Half our OL has been arrested already

Nah, you guys are still getting in bar fights and beating people up. That stuff's still bush league. Come back when you have a few armed robberies and drug dealers. :lol:

Archived