Bush Appeases N Korea

I'm all confused: wasn't North Korea

a. a charter member of the "axis of evil"

b. lead by an evil dictator who starves his own people

c. does not have our "decmocracy"

d. has nuclear weapon capibility( WMD'S)

e. maybe exporting it to other countries

f. is still at War with the United States

So we are removing sanctions,etc, because us and some other countries are "talking" to them.

We should invade now before they attack us here

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2008-06...a-nuclear_N.htm

Biden is for it.

Sen. Joseph Biden, D-Del., chairman of the Foreign Relations committee, welcomed the announcement

Obama is for it.

Sen. Barack Obama, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, called the developments "a step forward,

McCain is for it.

Sen. John McCain, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee,said that during the verification period "we must keep diplomatic and economic pressure" on North Korea to meet all of its obligations, include full denuclearization.

But not John.

"It's shameful," John Bolton, Bush's former U.S. ambassador at the United Nations, said of the president?s decision. "This represents the final collapse of Bush's foreign policy."

So I guess that makes you a John Bolton fan now.

Or would that be a Michael Bolton fan? I get confused.

I'm all confused: wasn't North Korea

a. a charter member of the "axis of evil"

b. lead by an evil dictator who starves his own people

c. does not have our "decmocracy"

d. has nuclear weapon capibility( WMD'S)

e. maybe exporting it to other countries

f. is still at War with the United States

So we are removing sanctions,etc, because us and some other countries are "talking" to them.

We should invade now before they attack us here

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2008-06...a-nuclear_N.htm

No, apparently we are talking to them b/c they agreed to dismantle their Nuke Program and they blew up a nuclear facility that officials acknowledged they extracted plutonium from to build nuclear weapons. They came to the terms we wanted.

:poke:

I thought we didn't appease. Come on CCTAU I need your help. The next thing you know we will be eating with chop sticks and wearing little round glasses.

Actually Bush forced them into 6 party talks when they demanded 2. He then gave them terms to meet. They met the terms. When training a bad dog, you must reward for the good. This is N. Korea'a bone. I think the bone should have been a small biscuit, but progress has been made.

and to appease, we would have pulled our troops from the border and ran back home into achmed's loving arms.

But I thought we shouldn't talk with hostile dictators, right? Thats appeasing, right?

I agree with what Bush did. Any Republican should do the same, and admit they are completely off base when chastising Obama for talking about doing the same thing.

But I thought we shouldn't talk with hostile dictators, right? Thats appeasing, right?

I agree with what Bush did. Any Republican should do the same, and admit they are completely off base when chastising Obama for talking about doing the same thing.

Once again you are off base. There were ALWAYS conditions set forth BEFORE we talked. Achemd wants to run to his muslim brothers without ANY conditions. We've already hashed this out. The way N. Korea was dealt with was the right way. They had to deal with 5 other nations, including us. And until they did, we did not talk with them. It's called preconditions. Help achmed learn the term.

Reality meet the world.

They appeased us. Not the other way around. They got a reward for doing what we wanted....wow, that was simple.

They appeased us. Not the other way around. They got a reward for doing what we wanted....wow, that was simple.

Yet another liberal who understands. Obviously, arnie and justy are delusional and hopeless.

WHAT ? You mean " war monger " Bush didn't rush into war? Didn't go to war on a bunch of LIES ??

But we're told that's what he ALWAYS does, isn't it ?

What's going on here ? <_<

WHAT ? You mean " war monger " Bush didn't rush into war? Didn't go to war on a bunch of LIES ??

But we're told that's what he ALWAYS does, isn't it ?

What's going on here ? <_<

Exactly. I should have added one more to my list in the origional post

i. and like Iraq ,had nothing to do with 9/11

Not delusional or hopeless, I simply understand what appeasement is, and I know Obama never said anything about doing it. Clearly most of you missed the joke.

Not delusional or hopeless, I simply understand what appeasement is, and I know Obama never said anything about doing it. Clearly most of you missed the joke.

Appeasers never call it appeasement.

Appeasers never call it appeasement.

Wow, good one.

Archived