DISCLAIMER OF A "BAMMER"

Birmingham

In the last month or so there has been a lot of talk from a few Auburn fans on this forum about one Dre Kirkpatrick. This talk stemmed from a comment made by a member of this forum who calls himself "the Prowler". Now, with this being said, it is only fair to say that even though "the Prowler" did indeed claim that Dre Kirkpatrick was going to go to Auburn instead of Alabama he didn't say anything that should have fueled the legions of Prowler followers to preach this as gospel.

Here's where this gets interesting.

I understand that when Dre Kirkpatrick gives his verbal commitment and faxes his LOI to the University of Alabama that Bama fans will start topics on this forum boasting of the pick up that Alabama just landed and how wrong all of the Auburn fans that said otherwise were (which they are). BUT....... this is a trap (and one that a few Alabama fans will fall for), because it is then that Auburn fans will land a few well placed jabs at Alabama fans for only being able to boast about recruiting instead of winning on the field.

This is unfortunate because the way some of the members of this forum were posting there should be some accountability, but this is not my home forum and so it is not my place to uphold this kind of accountability.

So with that being said I say this..... When Alabama gets the commitment and receives the fax from Dre Kirkpatrick, you will not see a single thread that is started by me because I will wait to see it on the field where it matters.

(as a disclaimer I may very well top this thread many times)

Interesting... never heard of Dre Kilpatrick. How about when Dre Kirkpatrick signs with Bama?

And who cares? This thread is worthless. Why not, just not start the thread?

SO FREAKIN ARROGANT. So what if he signs with you, why act like it's written in God's plan that you shall recieve his commitment? Go away, i'm gettting sick and freakin tired of all the bammers on this board. There are few who keep things interesting but there are too many who contribute nothing but mindless crap.

ps- 6

Interesting... never heard of Dre Kilpatrick. How about when Dre Kirkpatrick signs with Bama?

:homer: DOH! Fortunately being owned for 6 years in a row has taught me a bit of humility, enough to admit when I'm wrong, and to go real quick and try to edit my post before anyone else notices..... Off I go!

AUWallace, I like to think that I'm one of the more down to earth Bama fans on this forum. I think I use reason and it's probably that you take my post too serious. Sarcasm isn't a virtue that is best defined when read on a forum, I stick to my guns and love my team but I have fun with it and let Auburn fans have fun with it as well. I've met some people on this forum I could be friends with (Runningwithscissors, Ashandarei, and Southlink) ((sarcasm))

I don't use emoticons very well and have found that what I write gets taken the wrong way. But I also like this forum, so I think I'll stay.

In the last month or so there has been a lot of talk from a few Auburn fans on this forum about one Dre Kirkpatrick. This talk stemmed from a comment made by a member of this forum who calls himself "the Prowler". Now, with this being said, it is only fair to say that even though "the Prowler" did indeed claim that Dre Kirkpatrick was going to go to Auburn instead of Alabama he didn't say anything that should have fueled the legions of Prowler followers to preach this as gospel.

i don't think Prowler truly meant it as gospel.

i don't think Prowler truly meant it as gospel.

don't worry, he'll backtrack his bs by blaming it on "sarcasm".

Wait a second, I can see I have again been misunderstood. AUWallace, what I said in my original post is what is going to happen. No sarcasm. No spin. The talk of sarcasm is in regards to the way I post my threads and comments. I was wanting for you to not get bent out of shape based on something you read in the wrong context, but make no mistake about the original thread subject because there is no backing out of it, he is at the University of Alabama.

this also reminds me that i am still waiting on a reply to SkeeterAUfan's suggestion of a wager.....

http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?s...8041&st=135

I noticed that that thread went absolutely silent also.

yeah, i was a little surprised seeing as how he was talking pretty big when he called me mentally challenged and wanted a wager.

this also reminds me that i am still waiting on a reply to SkeeterAUfan's suggestion of a wager.....

http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?s...8041&st=135

I noticed that that thread went absolutely silent also.

Prowler admitted that he missed the mark on Dre K in a post within the past week. An AU fan mentioned that DK nor KK looked good for AU and Prowler agreed.

Is this a pre-emptive moral victory thread?

Yes, yes, I believe that is what it is. Bammers are now taking so much pride in recruitin' national championships that they have to pre-trash-talk about recruiting in lieu of winning football games?

Birmingham, I think you are putting more into this Dre talk than is really there. We just find it funny that (since all you guys have to brag about is recruiting) you get so pissy when someone says anything about one of your prize recruits. Believe it or not, we are REALLY happy with the guys we are getting and we don't care who you get. Its just hilarious to see you guys getting your pants in a bunch over some fickle 17 year old kid. If you haven't noticed, the easiest way to get a rise out of you guys is to even hint that one of these guys is going to Auburn. I know it has been big fun watching you fellows.

But I also like this forum, so I think I'll stay.

Very easily understood. The Vast Majority of posters here are Fans of AUBURN. You should spend more time around this type of good people and maybe, someday, you will see the need to turn from the darkside and become a Winner ! ! ! :au::cheer:

he makes no sense. first he tells me that i misunderstood him and that he was using sarcasm. then he tells me that his post had no sarcasm in it. I understood his diatribe the first time for what it was....arrogance.

he makes no sense. ---he is a bammie. What do you expect?

first he tells me that i misunderstood him and that he was using sarcasm. then he tells me that his post had no sarcasm in it. I understood his diatribe the first time for what it was....arrogance.---now you got it.

less than 8 weeks till kick off - it's time to let the season be the main focus. Depending on how good or bad Bama does this year will have more of an impact on its recruiting than last year (the "free pass" so to speak is over).

For the record, I come here for Auburn information and NOT to discuss Bama, though I may have some "fun" here Iron Bowl week (and that week only). Every other week I pull for Auburn. And since my son is going there now I will most likely go to more Auburn games than Bama games the next 4 years (or longer if he is like is dad! :big: )

less than 8 weeks till kick off - it's time to let the season be the main focus. Depending on how good or bad Bama does this year will have more of an impact on its recruiting than last year (the "free pass" so to speak is over).

For the record, I come here for Auburn information and NOT to discuss Bama, though I may have some "fun" here Iron Bowl week (and that week only). Every other week I pull for Auburn. And since my son is going there now I will most likely go to more Auburn games than Bama games the next 4 years (or longer if he is like is dad! :big: )

Does anyone else feel like they've heard this before; son trying to save dad from the dark side of the evil Empire? B)

Oh yeah, I forgot to add this little emoticon on that June 4th Post....... :popcorn: .

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Archived