Will one of you messiah worshipers please explain.

CCTAU

OMG! He wasn't lobbed a softball and it was a swing a miss!

So, knowing that the troop surge was a success, he still would not have supported it back then if he knew it was going to be a success. He still would not have supported it just on the principle that he disagreed with Bush, regardless if he knew it was going to be a success and reduce casualties. That is what he said, right? :lol:

OMG! He wasn't lobbed a softball and it was a swing a miss!

So, knowing that the troop surge was a success, he still would not have supported it back then if he knew it was going to be a success. That is what he said, right? :lol:

I think you are right but we will have to wait for the "official" translation from the Obamaphiles. <_<

IT's TOTALLY POLITICAL!!!!!!!!!!

He says it right in front of the people! It's not about winning! It's not about success! It's not about postives! It's about "The Bush Administration"......

This excuse for a leader pissess me off to no end! He's not here to run as a change for america leader. IT'S ALL POLITICAL!!!! What a liar. Unreal!!!!

Typical. I'll never see this guy eye to eye, because he's beneath me. Regardless of what he becomes. It was never about the troops or the victory! It's about POLITICS!

I'll cling to my guns and religion before I vote for the fake.

That looks like me all the way!

Archived