The Messiah to journey to a new land in the West?

DKW 86

I think the FACTS clearly show that neither saban nor your beloved uat are gonna stick with each other for very long.

You won't say it, but you are hoping with every fiber of your being that that would be the case.

ONLY so that we can watch another meltdown on Crimpson Tuskeses...too much fun. Otherwise...let him stick around...he has a losing record against Tubs anyhow. :roflol:

:au::homer:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wartigger, you are a master at talking a lot without saying anything. Before you think Bama fans are settling for mediocrity, you might want to look at the record at each of the other schools Saban has coached in his first year. Then look at his 2nd year at each of the schools. Watch out for the 3rd and the 4th, you won't like them very much.

There's nothing you can do about it, Alabama is becoming a giant right in front of your eyes. Bring up our record this past year as much as you can, you won't have the luxury soon. If I were you I would brag and boast as quickly as possible, which is something that I'm sure I don't have to tell you to do.

Yup...a bunch of 9 win, or less seasons...pretty scary. :poke:

Coach Tuberville has 6 (SIX) 9+ win seasons in the past 9 years at Auburn

(2007,2006,2005,2004,2002,2000).

Saban has 4 (FOUR) 9+ win seasons in the last 11 years in college football. If you count the NFL as well, he has 4 in the past 13 years of head coaching.

Yes, I'm pretty scared now........ but not for Auburn. :moon:

I was surprised to see how mad Saban got when someone called Applewhite after their loss to us last year

Very angry/annoyed at the press conference

To me, that only backs up my theory that IF IF Saban doesn't win the SEC in 2-3 years, he may leave due to being angry at anyone remotely questioning him

Wartigger, you are a master at talking a lot without saying anything. Before you think Bama fans are settling for mediocrity, you might want to look at the record at each of the other schools Saban has coached in his first year. Then look at his 2nd year at each of the schools. Watch out for the 3rd and the 4th, you won't like them very much.

There's nothing you can do about it, Alabama is becoming a giant right in front of your eyes. Bring up our record this past year as much as you can, you won't have the luxury soon. If I were you I would brag and boast as quickly as possible, which is something that I'm sure I don't have to tell you to do.

anybody besides me notice that once I posted the yearly records of their latest 5th choice savior as head coach, that bamaham got conveniently quiet and never responded to the post? obviously they expected more than an 8-4 coach, and so far there is no guarantee they even have that yet.

Why is it that the turd fans still drink the kool-aid when it comes to Saban, but I have heard that many respected UAT alumni and staff that have actually personally dealt with Saban, would gladly help him pack his bags today?

Why is it that the turd fans still drink the kool-aid when it comes to Saban, but I have heard that many respected UAT alumni and staff that have actually personally dealt with Saban, would gladly help him pack his bags today?

Because I want us to win, and I think he can help my favorite team do that. Plus, he has yet to kick my dog, and until he does, I'll deal with others thinking he's a total ass.

Because I want us to win, and I think he can help my favorite team do that. Plus, he has yet to kick my dog, and until he does, I'll deal with others thinking he's a total ass.

Thank you Ashandarei. It is nice to see a bammer speak the truth. Bammers want to win no matter the cost. It is refreshing to see honesty.

The dog comment was funny too.

Whether it is Washington, the NFL, or some place else I really don't think Saban makes the annual trip to Shreveport this year with the rest of the Crimson Nation. He already seems tired of them.

Because they hope the kool aid will cure a severe case of Desperation!

Queston. Is PChamp really a Auburn fan or is he a Alabama fan.

Haven't posted much but been looking for awhile. Seems like all his

post are pro Bama and negative against Auburn!

You guys can laugh, but Alabama is was a top NCAA program to coach at.

okay-you asked for it..... :lmao::lmao: ....and I'm sorry, but I thought it necessary to fix that type-o for you

I'm as big of an Auburn fan as you can find

I've got only two responses to this statement: #1- :bs: and #2- :bs:

If Saban wins the Iron Bowl this year, while everyone is pointing at the lack of talent - just imagine what to expect in the near future.

Speaking of "If's" "If" your anti-Auburn sentiment comes to fruition this year, especially considering all of your historical piss on the AU-program, pro-bammerisms, just imagine how much more you'll be disliked by the true Auburn Fans on this board.... :puke:

The pressure is on Saban to win the Iron Bowl this year. But it is just as important for Tuberville to win so that there aren't serious doubters.

Thank you for sharing the depth of your keen insight on the Iron Bowl :clap: Up till now, I was stupid enough to think it was important for both coaches to win this game every year, regardless of tenure, last year's game, or length of a streak if any...You're awesome.....

Queston. Is PChamp really a Auburn fan or is he a Alabama fan.

Haven't posted much but been looking for awhile. Seems like all his

post are pro Bama and negative against Auburn!

YAHTZEE!!!! Give that man his Prize!!!!

Didn't Coach Tubs jokingly say saban would be at Washington next year?

Penn St is the dream job suitcase saban wants, he is waiting on Joe Pa.

Well, Damn.

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/ncfnation/0-1-1...an--Part-2.html

What about Tuberville's dig that you'd be in Washington next year?

NS: I can't. I'm still under contract at Miami (smiling and shaking his head). He needs to come up with a better one than that.

So that means, as you stated with conviction back in the spring, that you're at Alabama to stay.

NS: I ain't leaving, I might retire, but I'm not leaving this place for anywhere else. The worst decision I ever made was leaving LSU and not just because it was LSU. I wasn't happy [in the NFL]. That wasn't for me. I'm happy here, and this is where I'm going to stay.

Well, Damn.

NS: I can't. I'm still under contract at Miami (smiling and shaking his head). He needs to come up with a better one than that.

So that means, as you stated with conviction back in the spring, that you're at Alabama to stay.

NS: I ain't leaving, I might retire, but I'm not leaving this place for anywhere else. The worst decision I ever made was leaving LSU and not just because it was LSU. I wasn't happy [in the NFL]. That wasn't for me. I'm happy here, and this is where I'm going to stay until the toothless mob chases me out of town in December of next year". (You're welcome for the repair job. TH)

I like the fact both coaches are cutting up with the media. I wish the insane fans on both sides could just chuckle at it like the coaches themselves are doing, instead of going berserk and screaming curse words that the other side has no class.

I think he would probably like to stay at Alabama if he can be successful there. But I don't think he will have the success there he could have elsewhere.

Well, Damn.

NS: I ain't leaving, I might retire, but I'm not leaving this place for anywhere else. The worst decision I ever made was leaving LSU and not just because it was LSU. I wasn't happy [in the NFL]. That wasn't for me. I'm happy here, and this is where I'm going to stay.

To me, that whole "I might retire" thing is quite telling. Nobody is talking about that. I don't think that he will retire, but it may shed alot of light on his fragile psyche.

Pretty good post above. It isn't life and death. UA is not the patsy you have had for a few years, nor do I claim UA is going to win the East this year.

Are we something to be reckoned with, yes we are. I am not drinking Crimson koolaid, nor am I buying Franklin "spread" koolaid.

Pretty good post above. It isn't life and death. UA is not the patsy you have had for a few years

that remains to be seen. Until you beat somebody your just the typical uat talk.

nor do I claim UA is going to win the East this year.

I'll give you 10:1 odds and $1Million that uat doesn't even finish in the top 3......

Are we something to be reckoned with, yes we are.

Again, more talk with no proof. Win some games first and let's see if you are something to be reckoned with or if the REC has wasted their money....

I am not drinking Crimson koolaid, nor am I buying Franklin "spread" koolaid.

Of course you are drinking the crimson koolaid. You have been since day one on this board. Nothing has changed nor will it change.

I have $1000 that says they won't.

You've got to realize how Alabama claims championship. If Bama were to beat a team that eventually went on to win the SEC East, they could claim the championship.

So say they were able to beat UT this year, and they wont the east... that would be a SEC East championship for Bammer

You've got to realize how Alabama claims championship. If Bama were to beat a team that eventually went on to win the SEC East, they could claim the championship.

So say they were able to beat UT this year, and they wont the east... that would be a SEC East championship for Bammer

I always forget to use bammerlogic on stuff like this.

I'll give you 10:1 odds and $1Million that uat doesn't even finish in the top 3......

I will give you 100:1 odds and $10M that spuat doesnt even finish ranked in the :sec: East.... :lmao:

Archived