How Many?

autigers1

31-14. We will play it close to the vest. La Mo runs the no-huddle spread, so they will be familiar. We won't do anything special, just out man them and keep the playbook hidden. We are a 26 point favorite.

I don't expect a ton of points offensively for several reasons. 35 - 42 points.

First game with new coordinator

First game with new qb's

CTT does not run scores up on anyone

CTT will run a plain vanilla version of our offense with just enough to get some practice in

Does not want to show MSU and especially Lsu any gameplans to study

Will be working mostly on the fundamentals of this new offense not the "details" that will come as the season progresses

Just hope the "D" comes through and gives the new offense some meaningful "practice" time and not do-or-die situations.

Hmmm...first game, fully implemented "O"....

Oh 37-13....

:au::homer:

I guess this is prediction time?

I'm going with 38-7 AU.

points will you expect/be happy with against La Monroe?

I predict 21-14 LAMO. Oh, never mind, that was LAST year when the Warhawks borrowed our other stadium for a scrimmage game.

438 - 3. Anything less will be a major disappointment.

3 points would give the complainers on the board something to discuss....right PChamp? PowerI?

I think I read where this is ULM's best team's ever. I'm going to the game to see the new offense, but I've always been a defensive guy. I'm hoping for a shutout.

3 points would give the complainers on the board something to discuss....right PChamp? PowerI?

PChamp wouldn't complain. He'd just talk about how strong Bama looks this year with their crop of 18 year olds.

I think we'll get 50, with our backups scoring often. If our offense is really based on tempo to wear out the opposing defense then i expect LaMo isn't ready. Our starters will put up four scores or so but then in the forth we will destroy them.

I don't expect a ton of points offensively for several reasons. 35 - 42 points.

First game with new coordinator

First game with new qb's

CTT does not run scores up on anyone

CTT will run a plain vanilla version of our offense with just enough to get some practice in

Does not want to show MSU and especially Lsu any gameplans to study

Will be working mostly on the fundamentals of this new offense not the "details" that will come as the season progresses

Just hope the "D" comes through and gives the new offense some meaningful "practice" time and not do-or-die situations.

I am looking for 35-42 myself. Anything less than 35 and I will be disappointed, not unhappy, but disappointed.

:roflol:

I say we get 35 by half and end up with 52. 52-10 AU.

55 or more bring on LSU

42 LSU is a toss-up

35 or less we lose to LSU

How would the score against ULM have anything to do with how we do against LSU?

I would guess 35-42.

Archived