USC looks good

Justin5

As of right now they would have to be my national title pick. Good QB play, outstanding RB's, dominant OL. And the defense...damn. I know its UVA, but still. I'm not sure UVA has even gained a yard yet.

UPDATE: Thank god LSU didnt get Joe McKnight.

I don't know if Virginia is supposed to be any good but dang USC making them look silly.

USC Looks VERY GOOD!!!

I got bored with USC after watching 1.5 plays, I'm sticking with Michigan - Utah. I'll take y'alls words for it. I guess that USC - OSU game will be a good one afterall.

USC did look good but, it was UVA. I flew out of LAX on Thursday morning with more USC fans than I could count, Sanchez is thought to be the most physically gifted QB they've had in quite some time, that's quite the compliment.

I still think OSU is going to take them--IF Beanie Wells is healthy. If not, USC hangs 50 on them

If by "next Reggie Bush" you mean "overhyped (by no fault of his own) RB that can't be a feature back and is in fact a WR," yes, Joe McKnight might be the next Reggie Bush. Percy Harvin is better between the tackles than McKnight.

As for USC, 1) they looked very good and they're built the right way: defense first, unlike in 2005, 2006, or 2007. 2) They were playing UVA. I'm in law school there. I've seen some games. Last season was a fluke, and that team is going to win 4 games. 3) Sanchez clearly has a better arm than Leinart could even dream. He's got all the physical tools that Carson Palmer had.

Archived