"Frenchy"

DonCorleone

Philip Piere Louis is out for the season with a knee injury on the opening kick off return via Al.com

There are also interviews up with Tony the Tiger, Paul Rhoades, and CTT who did not seem happy at all, I don't think he looked at the camera once but I think were going to be okay now that we know what we need to work on...

I think the main thing that upset me during the game were the penalties on the offense, false starts and holds are unexceptable against ULM.

I hate it for him to not get to play this year, but I'm glad it won't cost him any eligibility. I know it must be tough to keep your spirits up when something like that happens. Hopefully his rehab will go well and he can contribute next year.

I figured he would not lose a year of eligibility, but just wanted to make sure. You can never tell with the NCAA. It has some wacky rules.

There is no additional information other than he definitely out for the season. I watched the replay on CSS, which did not show his injury. How bad did this look? I'm anxious to hear to what extent he injured the knee..

Did anyone else see the ULM player pull up on Philip's leg after the play was over? I saw it at the game and yelled about it, but somehow it seemed neither the refs nor many of the fans saw it. Pretty dirty play in my opinion.

i saw him doing something but didn't know what was going on - i was sitting in the north end zone and couldn't see through all the bodies!

Philip Piere Louis is out for the season with a knee injury on the opening kick off return via Al.com

There are also interviews up with Tony the Tiger, Paul Rhoades, and CTT who did not seem happy at all, I don't think he looked at the camera once but I think were going to be okay now that we know what we need to work on...

I think the main thing that upset me during the game were the penalties on the offense, false starts and holds are unexceptable against ULM.

Exactly when are false starts and holds acceptable?

Archived