Neat site to watch full episodes of some shows

Ranger12

I found out about this site a few days ago in a magazine article. It is a site that is authorized by NBC and FOX to stream whole episodes and clips for free.

Hulu

Good find Ranger! Now NO-ONE will ever get anything done! What with all the episodes of ALF and such, I'm glued to my PC now! B)

woah...alf is there? cool :lol:

Yeah, it has a bunch of good old shows on there. It also has some movies. It is great for those late nights when you can't sleep and there is nothing on TV. I have been watching "Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia" starting with season 1. I caught a few episodes of that last season and liked the show.

I may start watching "Sliders" also. I loved that show.

Yeah, it has a bunch of good old shows on there. It also has some movies. It is great for those late nights when you can't sleep and there is nothing on TV. I have been watching "Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia" starting with season 1. I caught a few episodes of that last season and liked the show.

wow I can't believe I found that site before you son . I've had that one on my desktop for months

wow I can't believe I found that site before you son . I've had that one on my desktop for months

I've also known about this site for awhile now. I love being able to catch up on some House episodes.

Archived