I love this board BUT

BoJtrueAUman

I have had to stop reading over the past few weeks b/c of all the rumors and he should go or shouldn't go how bad we suck and all that. I am as pissed as anyone about the goings on but to remove CTT would be ludicris who we gonna get some rookie who thinks he knows everything, yeah that will be GREAT for the program. I don't disagree that the offensive staff needs to be changed but to get rid of a coach who has done so much for this university is absolutly dumb. And no matter what, I would rather be a Auburn tiger than anything else in the world and I live through the 91, 92 season when I remember going to games expecting to lose and we did. If I made it through that early part of my fanhood and I am still here I will make it through this and so will all the other true fans. I will be there next week and I will be there for UGA no matter what!

I have had to stop reading over the past few weeks b/c of all the rumors and he should go or shouldn't go how bad we suck and all that. I am as pissed as anyone about the goings on but to remove CTT would be ludicris who we gonna get some rookie who thinks he knows everything, yeah that will be GREAT for the program. I don't disagree that the offensive staff needs to be changed but to get rid of a coach who has done so much for this university is absolutly dumb. And no matter what, I would rather be a Auburn tiger than anything else in the world and I live through the 91, 92 season when I remember going to games expecting to lose and we did. If I made it through that early part of my fanhood and I am still here I will make it through this and so will all the other true fans. I will be there next week and I will be there for UGA no matter what!

Agreed...we'll get a new OC in the off season, and it'll be back to business. WAR EAGLE!

:au::homer:

He has quit on this team, just watch him on the sidelines he could care less about this team. I know this is hash, but everybody can see this, but few will admit it.

I am not taking a side on if TT should be fired or not, but the way things are right now with our team falls on his shoulders. I know it isn't all his fault, but he is the CEO. He gets the blame and certainly some of that blame is justified. How in the hell are we in the shape we are now? He is in his 10th year here.

He has quit on this team, just watch him on the sidelines he could care less about this team. I know this is hash, but everybody can see this, but few will admit it.

No "everybody" can't see that CTT has quit. I don't see that at all. I agree with the OP. Tuberville deserves, and I believe he will get, another year to turn this around and I think he will turn it around.

I don't think this is true at all. There have been several games where he has been all over players, coaches, and refs during the game. I think that CTT is simply realizing that this thing didn't break in four weeks, and it won't get fixed in four weeks either.

Agreed...CTT has not quit on this team. It's all of these fair weather fans that have quit on the team. If they are too ignorant to see just how much this man has done for the program top to bottom then that's their fault.

That's big time BS. The players lost the game today, on both sides of the ball. They played hard and didn't quit, but they just made too many mistakes,

That's big time BS. The players lost the game today, on both sides of the ball. They played hard and didn't quit, but they just made too many mistakes,

Wow. Way to throw the players under the bus. I guess those coaches should be given credit for that perfect gameplan they implemented.

please don't make absolute statements like this. There are many that have already responded that completely disagree with you, and I'm in that number as well. You are totally wrong in your assessment and it would do you well not to use words like everybody when making statements such as these. You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but don't pass that opinion off as everybody elses. I certainly don't agree with you.

Wow. Way to throw the players under the bus. I guess those coaches should be given credit for that perfect gameplan they implemented.

Agreed...Ensminger(or whoever is calling the plays..) has the creative ability of an eight pack of crayola's minus the blue, red, green, yellow, and orange... <_<

I don't think that saying they made mistakes is throwing them under the bus. We all saw the int's missed tackles, etc.

I will say that when executed well, we did move to ball. Sure, there is always something that could be done better coaching wise but that is all hind-sight now.

Yeah Proud really defends the coaches but he will turn on the players quick. I think him and Tubs

has something going!

Yeah Proud really defends the coaches but he will turn on the players quick. I think him and Tubs

has something going!

I seem to defend PT often these days. There is nothing wrong with what he said. We had the best offensive showing of the year. Had Kodi been starting all season, we would probably have won the game.

As for the original topic, I don't go to other boards, but I imagine they are rougher on CTT, the players and the coaches than we are here.

Finally, I have it on good authority that PT is not in bed with Tubs. He sleeps with Lowder and Dye in a twin bed. :poke: Don't even ask how they play "bunk beds." :roflol:

Lay off of Tubs. I say this with all the sincerity I can.......he's got A LOT on his shoulders, and he deserves a break right now. Get behind him for the last three games, and then let the chips fall where they may. None of you have the right to pile on him. He's given all he can to this team and to you, and all you want to do is make fun of his situation. Walk a mile in his shoes, and maybe you can judge. Some of you may have in the past, as life deals us with burdens that effect our lives at home and away from home.

has something going!

I seem to defend PT often these days. There is nothing wrong with what he said. We had the best offensive showing of the year. Had Kodi been starting all season, we would probably have won the game.

Agreeance. The players made mistakes. Critical ones at critical moments. I thought the coaching was actually better this week, particularly the play calling in the 2nd half. But interceptions in the red zone, personal foul penalties keeping drives alive, etc...that stuff is on the players. They have to execute better.

I agree, no fire, no intensity, no concern....

What would you like him to do on the sidelines to show he hasn't "quit" on the team? Every few minutes throw his headset? Stomp his feet and throw a fit? You people kill me :no:

has something going!

Agreeance. The players made mistakes. Critical ones at critical moments. I thought the coaching was actually better this week, particularly the play calling in the 2nd half. But interceptions in the red zone, personal foul penalties keeping drives alive, etc...that stuff is on the players. They have to execute better.

I agree that execution was a problem. I thought the play calling was far better this week than it has been. Throwing the ball the down the field instead of the 2 and 3 yard passes was great we need to do more of that. The interception was really bad when we had the opportunity to tie the game 10-10. The receiver ran the wrong way.. and Kodi had already pulled the trigger. The other interception was tipped into the air. The third was a bad read by Kodi with the safety sitting over the top. Once again the OL blocking was horrible. I thought the players played really hard and the coaching was much better. If you think that CTT has quit on his team, you are ridiculous. He has actually been MORE vocal and getting in players faces on the sideline this year than I have EVER seen him! EVER

You haven't been paying much attention the last 10 years, have you? CTT has never been a Will Muschamp type guy on the sideline - this year is no different. To say he has "quit" is just plain stupid - talk about something you have some knowledge of.

How is this any different than what you are doing? First he didn't "throw anyone under the bus" he merely didn't agree with the "Blame the Coach Club" group think that has been happening recently. Do the coaches have some blame in this year - absolutely, but the players have their share too.

I think CTT needs to stay, he does need to hire an OC, and the OC should be able to select his team - after all he is responsible for the performance of the O. But to call for CTTs head is reactionary and would be detrimental for Auburn. Do any of you guys remember how we criticized the coaching merry-go-round at bama a few years ago? Are we getting ready for a lesson in Hypocrisy 101? JoePa had a couple of bad seasons recently, he was able to get back - the end is not near....

One thing that is certain though - Bama has been gaining some recruiting momentum - there are several reasons, but one of the biggest is that football is cyclical. You stack the program, Blue chippers want immediate PT so they go where they can get it (as was the case at Bama). Obviously a school with momentum also gets an advantage. But what can really hurt a program isn't so much a bad year (lots of kids will see that as an opportunity to crack the depth chart), but the risk of coaching changes and instability - which is the fire many of you are fanning. So how about not quitting your team?

Lay off of Tubs. I say this with all the sincerity I can.......he's got A LOT on his shoulders, and he deserves a break right now. Get behind him for the last three games, and then let the chips fall where they may. None of you have the right to pile on him. He's given all he can to this team and to you, and all you want to do is make fun of his situation. Walk a mile in his shoes, and maybe you can judge. Some of you may have in the past, as life deals us with burdens that effect our lives at home and away from home.

Kinda hard to walk in his shoes when he´s getting paid 2.6 mil, but I see where you´re going with it.

You haven't been paying much attention the last 10 years, have you? CTT has never been a Will Muschamp type guy on the sideline - this year is no different. To say he has "quit" is just plain stupid - talk about something you have some knowledge of.

GoAu, lets not get into the past 10 years ok..? 10 years and what hardware do we have to show for it? vs Les Miles, Urban Meyer, and possibly Saban this year.. so stop while you think you are ahead..

GoAu, lets not get into the past 10 years ok..? 10 years and what hardware do we have to show for it? vs Les Miles, Urban Meyer, and possibly Saban this year.. so stop while you think you are ahead..

You mentioned that you can tell "he's quit" based on his body language. I pointed out that his body language / presence on the sideline hasn't changed. All I'm asking is that if you know he's quit based on something that hasn't changed either you are a mind reader, or don't know what you're ralking about. My money is on the latter.

You mentioned that you can tell "he's quit" based on his body language. I pointed out that his body language / presence on the sideline hasn't changed. All I'm asking is that if you know he's quit based on something that hasn't changed either you are a mind reader, or don't know what you're ralking about. My money is on the latter.

Your money is on the latter, then I pray to God you aren't spending alot then.

Archived