TitanTiger

WAR EAGLE!!!

Anyone watchin the :lsu: - :om: game?

wow... its ugly

right now with 2:54 left in the first half 41- 15 LSU

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beating Bama in anything is great. Thank you CJL and the BB Tigers for laying the wood to UA. Hope our official guests are enjoying themselves on the Plains this weekend.

AUsome to see the Tigers whip Bama in person. It's a great win for us, not matter how bad Wed. night was.

Rammer Jammer, Yellow Hammer, Go to Hell You Alabamer. :)

I don't know. You could probably get all of them into bathroom stall from what I heard. Fewest bammers at that game people had seen in a long time.

Which brings up the question: Will Mark Gottfried survive? Many of the bammers have not been too happy with him for the past several years. This looks like it could be the year,,,,,,

What do our Bama fans think? Granted there is time for them to turn things around, but it isn't looking too promising.

Sparse crowd of Bammers. Most of them left at the 8:00 minute mark of the second half.

What do our Bama fans think? Granted there is time for them to turn things around, but it isn't looking too promising.

He needs to split. Though I think he is 100% gone at the end of this year, I in no way think we will hire anyone that is solid. I mean, I can see going for broke for Saban in football, I just don't see many giving 2 craps for b-ball... which ticks me off to no end. I love Alabama basketball.

I want Tubby Smith or Wimp Sanderson's son from Lipscomb. At least with them I know we will have players that can shoot the damn ball.

Archived