What's up with Pilson and Coleman?

AUman43

I thought Pilson was a solid commit and now seems to be "waffling" and Coleman said if his cousin returned to Auburn, he would be solid. Now he's visiting MSU. I don't understand this development. It also looks like Heavens and Gaston are "waffling" as well and will visit MSU as well. I've thought of the old adage that "they just want to look around and take their visits" but I believe at this point there''s more to this than that. What do ya'll think. I liked Chizik's comments that he was looking forward to signing day and there would be some "Surprises." I hope they're good!

No need to worry about Coleman. Pilson and Heavens both were qual risk from the get go and it looks like neither have improve their situations....

Neither Pilson nor Heavens look like they are qualifying at this point. I see very little chance Gaston ends up at MSU so I seriously doubt he is "waffling" (whatever that is supposed to mean).

Neither Pilson nor Heavens look like they are qualifying at this point. I see very little chance Gaston ends up at MSU so I seriously doubt he is "waffling" (whatever that is supposed to mean).

waffles604.jpg

So apparently Pilson cancelled his visit this weekend? Anything to worry about here?

Auburnundercover is reporting that he is going to look at junior colleges. He will not enroll at AU.

Waffling. (straddling the fence, indecisive, wishy washy, undependable, etc. :-))

He's not going to make his grades. He's headed to JUCO.

One could argue that this is more honest than players who sign with a college, go to JUCO, and then sign with another school a year or two later. At least he's honest enough to say "I'm not signing anything with anybody until I know what I want to do in 1-2 years."

Archived