Auburn Men Lose Again

autiger311

:thumbsdown:

This game was over 5 minutes in. Pathetic.

Anybody go to the game. I know yesterday was signing day but it's almost like this game never happened. I wish it didn't. I'm starting to sour on Lebo. I have really tried to be optimistic but I just don't see the program going anywhere. It makes me long for the days of Cliff Ellis. So here's the question does Lebo even see the new Arena? Thoughts?

I'm a Lebo fan. But that has to be one of the worst losses that I've seen, all things considered. We lost 78-59 at home to a mediocre team whose coach has been distracted by his own stupidity. That is not good.

Like Lebo......love the truck that loads up the furniture. Time for a change.

My progression...

2004-05: :clap: <"A Dean Smith disciple? How'd we pull that off?"

2005-06: :soapbox: <"Great recruiting class. Back off on the guy. We're young."

2006-07: :bs: <"This team should've made the NIT!! We're improving."

2007-08: :soapbox: <"Worst injuires EVAR! Lay off the guy. Next year."

2008-09: :puke::banghead: <"speechless"

I've been the ringleader of the "Give him time" crowd. Even MY patience has worn thin. We've still got one more full basketball season with Lebo before the new arena is broken in. Do we tarry along with Lebo until the new arena or do we cut bait now?

I'm a Lebo fan. But that has to be one of the worst losses that I've seen, all things considered. We lost 78-59 at home to a mediocre team whose coach has been distracted by his own stupidity. That is not good.

Not that it makes it a lick better, but last night's game was in Oxford.

I'm thinking that we've seen what we're going to get from Lebo...barring a Dennis Felton-esque job-saving (at least for another half-season) run through the SEC tournament, I'd say it's time to part ways. He seems like a decent enough guy, but it's Groundhog Day with our basketball program and when that's going around .500 overall and sub-.500 in the SEC most of the time, that's not a good thing.

Not that it makes it a lick better, but last night's game was in Oxford.

Kind of bad when folks want to fire the coach but didn't even know where the game was played :no:

I agree it's time for Lebo to go but I knew where the game was and slept at a Holiday Inn.

I really like Lebo as a person but I'm afraid he has lost this team.

:thumbsdown:

This game was over 5 minutes in. Pathetic.

Anybody go to the game. I know yesterday was signing day but it's almost like this game never happened. I wish it didn't. I'm starting to sour on Lebo. I have really tried to be optimistic but I just don't see the program going anywhere. It makes me long for the days of Cliff Ellis. So here's the question does Lebo even see the new Arena? Thoughts?

I went to the game. I was in Memphis working for Fedex and drove down. We stunk! Totally unprepared. Out of shape. We ran a middle school offense with a few give and go's thrown in although all of them failed. Ole Miss had three starters out with injuries. We had no defense, they alley ooped us at will (correction we stole one), and we let them shoot the tre unopposed all night. I was completely embarrassed. I was okay with Lebo because of his pedigree but he has not produced. I am ready for a change.

Archived