UAT Slams UTAH 55 to 2

kingfish

I just noticed Utah had the 55th rated recruiting class whereas UAT had the 2nd rated class according to Scout.com. Do you think the UAT boys are doing the in your face thing on the Utah sites?

The Utes probably are lol as they say, "we'll be generous and move y'all up two spots … to zero".

I just noticed Utah had the 55th rated recruiting class whereas UAT had the 2nd rated class according to Scout.com. Do you think the UAT boys are doing the in your face thing on the Utah sites?

Yeah, what's Auburn's excuse? If Utah can beat us with the 55th best class, why could Auburn barely cross the 50 against Bama with years of top 20 classes?

Yeah, what's Auburn's excuse? If Utah can beat us with the 55th best class, why could Auburn barely cross the 50 against Bama with years of top 20 classes?

Don't you see, we were hustling you. We wanted a rivalry. TT wanted to take a break from coaching for a little while and he needed to give us an excuse to get rid of him. I know you are a bama fan, but come on... its so simple. OSU and michigan have been winning the best rivalry game for a while, and we knew we could hype the iron bowl with a new coaching staff and a loss. Don't worry, it'll be a fun year... unless you cheer for big clumsy animals.

You paid off the refs

Just like our game

You paid off the refs

Just like our game

That was my first excuse, but saban paid me not to use it.

Here's my list:

1. Tony Franklin

2. Injuries

We were worn out from whipping your ass for 6 years in a row.

Here's my list:

1. Tony Franklin

2. Injuries

Tony Franklin was long gone by the time we stomped you.

Here's my list:

1. Tony Franklin

2. Injuries

exactly so we had a high coach running our offense at the time. glad you could have a break through in a down year.

Here's my list:

1. Tony Franklin

2. Injuries

exactly so we had a high coach running our offense at the time. glad you could have a break through in a down year.

Seriously you need to get used to us dominating you. It's going to happen more often than not from here on out.

Here's my list:

1. Tony Franklin

2. Injuries

Seriously you need to get used to us dominating you. It's going to happen more often than not from here on out.

Yawn.

Here's my list:

1. Tony Franklin

2. Injuries

:blink: Dude try winning more than one game in seven years

Here's my list:

1. Tony Franklin

2. Injuries

:blink: Dude try winning more than one game in seven years

In Bammer speak one is a streak and one is domination.

That's ok I wouldn't admit it either. Time will tell and you will say the same thing when we hit 2 in a row this year. YADA YADA YADA!

My friend you guys finally broke the streak. Nobody can say anything different. We had are worst season since 1998. UAT had its best since 1999. I would not have even replied in this topic except that you wanted talk a little smack about domination. You are not quite there. The '08 GAME I'll give you.The '07 and '08 recruiting classes I'll give you. However, Until you here Auburn folks saying quotes like I heard UAT fans saying at several of the games " I hope we can keep the game close this year." or " Do you think we will ever beat Auburn again?" I was present for the '06 Iron Bowl and heeard several of these type of quotes. I have three boys. My youngest two, except for the '01 foul up, did not know a time when Auburn ever lost to Alabama. I had to explain to them about a time when UAT did beat Auburn.

If you get to this point then you can use the word domination. Until then, keep smiling about the good season you had. Smile about your SEC title game appearence and your Sugar bowl appearence.

That's ok I wouldn't admit it either. Time will tell and you will say the same thing when we hit 2 in a row this year. YADA YADA YADA!

My friend you guys finally broke the streak. Nobody can say anything different. We had are worst season since 1998. UAT had its best since 1999. I would not have even replied in this topic except that you wanted talk a little smack about domination. You are not quite there. The '08 GAME I'll give you.The '07 and '08 recruiting classes I'll give you. However, Until you here Auburn folks saying quotes like I heard UAT fans saying at several of the games " I hope we can keep the game close this year." or " Do you think we will ever beat Auburn again?" I was present for the '06 Iron Bowl and heeard several of these type of quotes. I have three boys. My youngest two, except for the '01 foul up, did not know a time when Auburn ever lost to Alabama. I had to explain to them about a time when UAT did beat Auburn.

If you get to this point then you can use the word domination. Until then, keep smiling about the good season you had. Smile about your SEC title game appearence and your Sugar bowl appearence.

Well Brandon you make good points! Like you said, I was talking smack. I was just giving it back a little so to speak. We did dominate the last game, but you guys have dominated the past decade.

BTW I had read the comment about your son I think in another thread maybe? Good stuff.

Honestly I was just trying to give you all a hard time!! HAHA!

Archived