TWO IMPORTANT MONEY MAKIN' THINGS!!!

SKCAUB

uesday, February 10, 2009

TWO IMPORTANT MONEY MAKIN' THINGS!!!

Hi Tiger Fans,

First of all, if you haven't started doing google adwords with me, I'm wondering why! See the link below to get all of the info about that business opportunity.

And second, if you live in the US or Canada, and you want to ELIMINATE all of your debt...and you have access to either a HELOC (Home Equity Line of Credit) or a Credit Card with a decent limit on it, you need to ask me about that. And/or, if you'd like to be an agent for one of the fastest growing debt elimination companies in the country, contact me by e-mail at schappelle@stevenchappelle.com.

THIS IS NOT one of those fly by night, "cut off your cable and turn the lights out" to get outta debt things. This is a software program that actually shows you the fastest way to get your debt to ZERO, WITHOUT changing your lifestyle. And the company that is promoting it, won the 2008 Regional Ernst and Young Award for their section of the country (Utah)!

Imagine, for example, paying off a $200,000 ($431,000 total @ 6% interest), 30 year fixed rate mortgage, in 10.4 years, with only $70,000 in interest! You'd save over $160,000 in interest AND you'd be able to use your money for things other than the mortgage for nearly TWENTY years! You can do this for yourself, and/or show it to others!

Kids, it's all about MULTIPLE STREAMS of INCOME...talk to me!!!

Till Next Time....

Steven C.

:au::homer:

Internet business...go here! https://acme-people-search.com/signup.php?ref=1220637930GCBI

Archived