Oh well...NIT it is.

TitanTiger

Bettter question IMHO than any asked so far in this thread is why anyone bothers responding to Chump in the first place. Haven't ya'll figured out that is exactly what he wants. Ignore him and he is harmless.

That's why he has been on my ignore list for awhile. The only problem is when someone replies to one of his stupid post and repost it as a quote. So my question is to the mods. Why can't we do something to fix this problem. I mean if he is on my ignore list then why do I still have to see his post when someone else repost it?

We do that just to aggravate folks. We all get a big kick out of it and laugh like crazy men in the MOD forum. :P

465998775l.jpg

Ooh ooh, ooh ooh, I wanna read the MOD forum!

I do too. :lol:

Awww shucks.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bettter question IMHO than any asked so far in this thread is why anyone bothers responding to Chump in the first place. Haven't ya'll figured out that is exactly what he wants. Ignore him and he is harmless.

That's why he has been on my ignore list for awhile. The only problem is when someone replies to one of his stupid post and repost it as a quote. So my question is to the mods. Why can't we do something to fix this problem. I mean if he is on my ignore list then why do I still have to see his post when someone else repost it?

Once we increase what you pay to use the site, we should be able to address those upgrades. B)

Maybe we should lobby for a bailout from the government to help offset the cost. B)

Once we increase what you pay to use the site, we should be able to address those upgrades. B)

Is this a premium site now?

I thought it was a honest question. The fact that you can still see what somebody posts when others reply is why I quite using the ignore feature even before I was a moderator. It really defeats the purpose of having that feature.

Archived