(WTB) AU/LA Tech Tickets

Duder

Now that everyone is getting their season tickets and such in I figured I'd jump in early and make the request. If anyone has a spare pair of tix to the opener shoot me a PM or email me at tjtoler@mchsi.com.

If there are any home games you guys won't be going to with tickets not crazy high (yes, I'm 27 and have to avoid stairs for quite some time, awesome, right?). Let me know.

I'm willing to pay a bit more because I realize there are fees associated with buying season tix but I will not pay crazy high eBay-type prices

• 2 months later...

Now that everyone is getting their season tickets and such in I figured I'd jump in early and make the request. If anyone has a spare pair of tix to the opener shoot me a PM or email me at tjtoler@mchsi.com.

If there are any home games you guys won't be going to with tickets not crazy high (yes, I'm 27 and have to avoid stairs for quite some time, awesome, right?). Let me know.

I'm willing to pay a bit more because I realize there are fees associated with buying season tix but I will not pay crazy high eBay-type prices

PM Sent!

Archived