Weekend Visitor List

l1tay2

Anybody have a list of who's visiting this weekend. Is Dyer going to be on the plains? Seastrunk? Lattimore?

Any big o lineman?

Anybody have a list of who's visiting this weekend. Is Dyer going to be on the plains? Seastrunk? Lattimore?

Any big o lineman?

Dyer has been confirmed to be on campus per Auburn Football by Beaver. He will be joined by Jeremy Whitaker - DT, Demetruce McNeal - S, Kenneth Carter - DT, Antonio Goodwin - WR, Dakota Mosely - OL/TE, and possibly Seastrunk. I'm not sure Seastrunk is confirmed or not.

All of this comes from Beaver's blog. http://auburnbybeaver.blogspot.com/

I heard that John Cullen - OL may be there, along with Anthony Williams - DE, and possibly DJ Howard - S.

If Howard is there, I would expect both him and McNeal to commit, and possibly Bonomolo to become official. If there is going to be such a thing as "fireworks" this weekend, it would probably involve either Dyer or Seastrunk commiting, or Goodwin. But I wouldn't expect any more than 3 or 4 commits at the most.

We'll see what happens, but I think that it would have been more exciting if no one was expecting it, like Big Cat Weekend.

Ryan

Any big o lineman?

Seastrunk will be there, Lattimore won't.

Any big o lineman?

Thanks for the update guys. Please post to here if you find anything else out.

Any big o lineman?

I haven't seen anywhere that that's official. It might be safer to say the he might be there. Florida is trying hard to get him to come to their Fri night lights event this weekend. I'd feel great if he did show up though for his 3rd unofficial visit.

Any big o lineman?

I haven't seen anywhere that that's official. It might be safer to say the he might be there. Florida is trying hard to get him to come to their Fri night lights event this weekend. I'd feel great if he did show up though for his 3rd unofficial visit.

Our Rivals mod says he'll be at LSU's camp. He is, however, notable to be wrong.

Take it fwiw, but we didn't accept Storm Johnson's commitment this past weekend. His last few articles talked about how excited he was to end it and be a tiger. Supposedly, we're only taking only one more rb with Hill and Hilliard (Gatorade or Rivals sophomore of the year) being in the state next year. We all know who's number-one on LSU's list.

Does anyone have an idea of who will be on campus this weekend?

This what Ive read: Dyer, Seastrunk, Owens, Dixon, Mcneal, Whitaker, Goodwin, and a few of our commitments. 14 total.

Anyone else besides Trovon Reed that may show??

I've seen in a couple places that Seastrunk and Reed won't be making the visit. So I can only assume if that is true, that Ahmad Dixon won't make it either. No idea if this is true, but Rivals is saying this as of now.

Even if Seastrunk did make it, I wouldn't have expected a commitment from him. We've got a long time to keep recruiting him.

Man, I hope we can get some of these guys to commit soon. I am not worried about the class, I think it is going to be a good one, but it would be great to have some big guns help with the snow ball effect.

I've seen in a couple places that Seastrunk and Reed won't be making the visit. So I can only assume if that is true, that Ahmad Dixon won't make it either. No idea if this is true, but Rivals is saying this as of now.

Even if Seastrunk did make it, I wouldn't have expected a commitment from him. We've got a long time to keep recruiting him.

Neither Seastrunk nor Reed will be coming now.

And now rivals is saying Dixon will be coming.

I can totally understand Seastrunk having to cancel. He still wants to get back for another visit, but it's a 13-14 hour drive for him. That's something that has be absolutely set in stone if you're going to do it. It's not like Owens coming from Bessemer in a couple hours.

Oh well, we've got two more weekends with presumably lots of big players coming in.

I think we will have some recruits in town next weekend too. Have no clue who it may be. That could be the Big weekend, who knows? I feel very confident that Seastrunk and Reed will make another visit to Auburn before this recruitment is over....Long time til February guys.

Now they are saying Reed, Seastrunk, or Dixon will be visiting. Dixon will be going to Texas A&M for a visit and Reed will visit LSU.

Now they are saying Reed, Seastrunk, or Dixon will be visiting. Dixon will be going to Texas A&M for a visit and Reed will visit LSU.

This is ok. Of course we would love to have these guys on campus...but you would have to think they will be on the plains for a visit at

some point. We WILL have some big prospects on campus this weekend. Expect commitments? Im not sure...but one or two would not surprise me at this point.

First of all I really don't care if we get any running backs, quarterbacks, or WR. We have a very thin oline who will be gone in 1 or 2 years. We have recruited very few and have almost no major prospects left. If we don't get some o-linemen it won't matter who is running behind them.

First of all I really don't care if we get any running backs, quarterbacks, or WR. We have a very thin oline who will be gone in 1 or 2 years. We have recruited very few and have almost no major prospects left. If we don't get some o-linemen it won't matter who is running behind them.

I agree....

I agree....

I agree with the QB, since we just got 3 last year including Rollison. The RB I also kind of agree with, we have some really good players currently including 2 freshman McCalebb and Aycock who could both be special players. We need WRs badly though Benton and Blake could turn out to be great, but we need more depth than just 2 freshman right now.

OL is a high priority, mainly for depth than anything else. Our starters are pretty good right now and most still have a year left after this year. Our LB situation is actually worse off than OL(depth wise, again we have some great starters) IMO and we have addressed that very well with the LB class we have so far. There doesn't seem to be as much early talent this year with OL. I think we will see some guys have breakout senior seasons and make a name for themselves, but honestly it seems to be kind of a thin year for OL compared to years past. This OL class does have some great talent, but it isn't very deep yet who knows.

Archived