Surprise, Surprise, Charles "crimson" Hollis

AUman43

Tech coach Derek Dooley can't match up in overall talent, but his preparation will be through the roof. He's coached over the years with Will Muschamp and Nick Saban and, well, guess who's helped with the preparation?

We are doomed. :rolleyes:

I know its a new year, but about half way through last year I realized how terrible his picks were and I started going the opposite direction with his picks in my pick'em league and finished 3rd out of about 15 or so.

Tech coach Derek Dooley can't match up in overall talent, but his preparation will be through the roof. He's coached over the years with Will Muschamp and Nick Saban and, well, guess who's helped with the preparation?

The son of Vince Dooley is being influenced by NS and WM. It really is getting ridiculous how the media wants to connect any type success with

NS. When LaTech loses this game to AU is that NS fault? I would hope that Hollis will write next week how his prep with LaTech did not work.

If this idiot is trying to motivate us....it worked! We want you to have to eat crow Hollis!

The son of Vince Dooley is being influenced by NS and WM. It really is getting ridiculous how the media wants to connect any type success with

NS. When LaTech loses this game to AU is that NS fault? I would hope that Hollis will write next week how his prep with LaTech did not work.

80...it will be that way until little nicky jumps ship for a better program. Once he leaves the cRapstone, the uaters across the state will turn on him just like they've done all the others. It's what they do. while shula was at uat, all they said was he's recruiting lights out and finding players BEFORE any of the recruiting services knew about them, then once he's fired, they say they have no talent and shula couldn't recruit. It's just more typical uat double talk.

Archived