Bad Call Angles v Yankees

BZ770

Fortunately, this bad call did not affect the outcome - of this blowout. IMO, instant replay could solve most questionable/bad calls :blink: and close plays at first, home plate, base stealing - virtually everything but balls & strikes. TPTB claim "the flow of the game" and "time" would be disrupted. How much time does an instant replay take compared to the offended manager's protest? This is 2009 and super technology is already in place. What's wrong with taking time to "get it right"?

Fortunately, this bad call did not affect the outcome - of this blowout. IMO, instant replay could solve most questionable/bad calls :blink: and close plays at first, home plate, base stealing - virtually everything but balls & strikes. TPTB claim "the flow of the game" and "time" would be disrupted. How much time does an instant replay take compared to the offended manager's protest? This is 2009 and super technology is already in place. What's wrong with taking time to "get it right"?

I agree they should have the ir in all Championship series, maybe not in the season, but it would help when it counts. I used to be against the notion of ir in College FB, now I love it.

Would better angles have made for a better call? :poke:

The angles were much better last night, despite the angles' manager, Mike Protractor. :rolleyes:

Archived