Fan of the Year

WAR-GIGEM-EAGLE

lol i have sat next to him a few times. cannot believe i forgot about him. i dont think we should all necessarily steal his thing. but at least yelling WAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR at the start of each play until the end when we're on defense and when the tackle is made shout EAGGGLE.

What about Dr. Pep? Is he still around?

And for those sad souls who never experienced the man, the myth, the lengend in person...here you go.

We saw him once this season, pretty sure he graduated. He is on my myspace in my vids LOVE THAT GUY!!

Dr. Pep's real name is Charles. He was in concert choir with me. Nice guy...I think he only had 2 sweatshirts though. The orange Auburn one is the one he always wore to the games. He had a green zip up hoodie that he wore every day to class (or at least ever Tuesday to choir practice).

Dr. Pep's real name is Charles. He was in concert choir with me. Nice guy...I think he only had 2 sweatshirts though. The orange Auburn one is the one he always wore to the games. He had a green zip up hoodie that he wore every day to class (or at least ever Tuesday to choir practice).

I think he had multiple green ones. I remember him where two to class one day when it was really cold. The inner left zipper was zipped up to the outer right zipper.

As for what he is doing these days, last I heard from him he was in Grad School here in the math department.

hmmmmmmm right??? really!? You know we could make the really obese guy in the north end zone at the Atlanta Falcons' game fan of the year too................

the nfl doesn't matter though.

Not football related, but the BEST Auburn fan commitments to acting zany in the stands were these two guys that would come to the baseball games back in 97 or 98, dressed in banana suits, chicken suits..etc. They would sit to the right of the opposing players dugout and yell, talk, mock and sing to the other team to get them off their game (and often did so). I was told at one point that they were Aubies, but I'm not sure if that 100% true. The baseball team was good and worthy of watching, but having those guys in the stands made the games GREAT.

Archived