Put down your bias and enjoy

WinCrimson

You would. That man has been nothing but class. Now sir you are an ass.

There's no good reason to hate Tebow. Hate the media's fascination with him...that's reasonable. But I'm with AU-Dave...that kid has been class all the way.

So in Dave's idolatry of the "classy Tebow" he manages to call me an ass. 'Atta boy.

He calls you what you are. Only in your wildest fantasies could you imagine being as fine a person as Tim Tebow.

Don't talk about him being fine, PT. Urban will want to fight you.

All kidding aside, you are truly a sick young man. Why can't you enjoy your win without classless pot shots at a truly great person.

So in Dave's idolatry of the "classy Tebow" he manages to call me an ass. 'Atta boy.

He said Tebow was classy. He wasn't making any claims about himself. ;)

And Tebow is a class guy. Plays his ass off, doesn't get in trouble off the field, gives of his time in the offseason for those less fortunate. What's not to like? Oh yeah, the media slobbers all over him. Well, that's a reason to hate the media, not the kid. Ass.

There's no good reason to hate Tebow. Hate the media's fascination with him...that's reasonable. But I'm with AU-Dave...that kid has been class all the way.

Yes, there is....he beat us 2 out of 3 times as a starter....he played for UF....he won at UF

I hate him....no, I don't hate him....I enjoyed seeing him lose

I've seen Tebow jumping up and down in the endzone flailing his arms in the air and pumping up the crowd whether he just scored the winning touchdown or got a first down in a total blow out....He's a great competitor and a great person but he's had his moment of glory on the football field. I don't feel sorry for him. Roll Tide

Tebow is a good kid, just like Ingram. No need to bash his tears.

Not like Tebow was crying after he got busted for selling drugs in the parking lot outside the Ath. Dept or kicked out a cop's car window or sold his textbooks.

Not like Tebow was crying after he got busted for selling drugs in the parking lot outside the Ath. Dept or kicked out a cop's car window or sold his textbooks.

You forgot talking 200,000 dollars from Logan(fell up the stairs) Young!

Or sportin' a new Dodge Charger around T'losa. <_<

Or running crips v. bloods in Auburn...

(And Slug, Johns was not arrested in the football complex lot. He was busted at a gas station and while he did sling in the parking lot, he was never caught there.)

He is almost as classy as those two "classy" dudes in your sig video. Stay classy Bammers.

I know we are in the woodshed, but Ingram is a classy guy. Just sayin.

crips v/s bloods in Auburn....I bet you know a lot about that?

Nothing unclassy about calling a spade a spade. Well deserved in the current case.

He is almost as classy as those two "classy" dudes in your sig video. Stay classy Bammers.

Those are classy dudes? I thought it was two monkeys dancing for coins. But now I see it is the "fishing boys."

Imagine where bama would be now if they hadn't got off the hook for that little expedition.

Those are classy dudes? I thought it was two monkeys dancing for coins. But now I see it is the "fishing boys."

Imagine where bama would be now if they hadn't got off the hook for that little expedition.

Go sleep on the train tracks, Honky. On the west side... where I know they'll take kindly to you and all your chimp references. :thumbsup:

Or sportin' a new Dodge Charger around T'losa. <_<

Or running crips v. bloods in Auburn...

(And Slug, Johns was not arrested in the football complex lot. He was busted at a gas station and while he did sling in the parking lot, he was never caught there.)

I don't care where he was busted, he got arrested for drug sales and last time I checked Bama doesn't have a pharmacy school. And what is this bloods vs crips drivel?

Archived