2010 Auburn Baseball Social

The Lee County Auburn Club and the Auburn Diamond Club would like to invite you to the fourth annual Baseball Social. Hamburgers and hotdogs will be served at 12:00 (or as needed). Please bring your own beverages. Let's have a great time before we take on the Bengal Tigahs of LSWhoo.

Date: April 10th, 2009 (LSU)

Time: 11:30-2:30

Game time is 3:00

Place: Between Sewell Hall and the K Corner in the grass.

Complete Schedule here: http://auburntigers.cstv.com/sports/m-basebl/sched/aub-m-basebl-sched.html

More to come as soon as we get the logistics set with Coach Paw and T.V.

Mark it down.

• 3 months later...

************************REMINDER***************************

Come join us! If you plan on attending, please send me an IM so I can mark you down for plannning purposes.

WAR EAGLE!

• 2 weeks later...

Wish I could go. I just got our baseball schedule and the only free weekend we have is April 17th. Since AU is at Vandy that weekend and Nashville is a shorter drive for us than Auburn, I just bought some tickets for that game.

• 2 weeks later...

Slight changes to the social due to 2:00 first pitch:

The Lee County Auburn Club and the Auburn Diamond Club would like to invite you to the 2010 Baseball Social on April 10th from 11:00am-6:00pm. First pitch is at 2:00pm, but we will keep the party going until the end of the game. A rainout date TBA. We will have food and fellowship for the Auburn Family as we promote Auburn Baseball, Auburn Athletics, and the Lee County Auburn Club. Hotdogs and Hamburgers will be served around 12:15. Please let us know via email if you plan to attend (LCACBoardmembers@gmail.com). The event will take place on the grass and up the hill from the K Corner (located beyond right field fence) and in front of Sewell Hall. We hope to see you there!

P.S. It's BYOB! Bring a cooler with your favorite beverage. You may also want to bring a chair and/or tent if you like.

War Eagle,

Michael S. Freeman

LCAC Athletics Committee Chair

Lee County Auburn Club Board

Auburn Diamond Club Member

Archived