Lets beat dem noles

BZ770

6pm Central Time at Tallahassee

Websites says FSN Florida. Iguess that is the same FSN I have in Alabama.

doesn't look like it will shown on any FS channels here in the Nashville area.

Well, the second half just started and auburn is down 35-28. Auburn is shooting a 3 practically every trip down the floor. That's the one area that frustrates me with Lebo. He's been here 5 years and we still don't have a decent big man to post up down low. WE haven't taken the ball inside on fsu hardly at all the whole game. After 5 years, that should have been addressed by now. We live and die by the 3 point shot and tonight, we are dying. It's frustrating to watch.

Tigers played tough just like they always do. They were down 14 and erased that deficit and tied the game up late, but didn't have enough down the stretch and fell 76-72 to FSU. Auburn took WAY more shots in the game than FSU, just couldn't hit them. Auburn shot 26-72 from the floor, including 13-39 from 3 point range. Sorry, but that's pretty awful shooting.

Didn't get to see it, but by looking at the box, it looks like we couldn't throw it into the Gulf of Mexico from the beach tonight. We took 25 more shots than FSU and made 3 more...yikes.

39 three-pointers attempted...I know FSU has the big 7-footer Alabi, but nearly 40 3's? That's WAY too many.

We've seen this team before...I guess we can hope against hope that they get it together in conference play and see what happens.

I listened to some of the second half on the radio on the way home. It seemed like we were in serious foul trouble.

We were in serious foul trouble. In fact FSU was shooting the bonus with over 14 minutes to play in the first half. We had 2 players foul out.

I will say, FSU's front line towered over us. 7-1, 6-11 and 6-9. That's tough to deal with and probably accounts for some of the increased outside shooting. There weren't any inside shots to be had.

I will say, FSU's front line towered over us. 7-1, 6-11 and 6-9. That's tough to deal with and probably accounts for some of the increased outside shooting. There weren't any inside shots to be had.

It's been 5 years with lebo.. Why can't we get a big 6-10+ guy at Auburn that can be physical down low? It's ridiculous.

Lebo should be on the clock at this point. A hard fought effort yes, but you can point to dozens of those that ended up with a loss over the last few years.

Note to Lebo.....better start winning someo of these.

Archived